JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   What are the chances? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2660174-what-chances.html)

author1975 June 20th, 2013 01:52 PM

What are the chances?

Okay so I am DPO 8 today and have 7 temperatures above the cover line of 98.0 and only one below it on the day after ovulation. The last few days the temps have been lower but still above the line. I'm having some pregnancy symptoms including tender breast, nausea after I eat, Heartburn, frequent urination and etc. My period is supposed to start on Saturday but I have had no sign of the spotting that I usually get three to four days before I start. There is no sign of a period at all yet. I don't want to get my hopes up but it is hard not to right now with all the positive signs. What are the chances that I am pregnant? I'm not supposed to test till July first according to my chart. It is basically a waiting game right now to see if I start my period on time or not have one at all. I'm attaching my chart to this post.

My Ovulation Chart

jessicake June 21st, 2013 01:44 PM

Re: What are the chances?

Tough to tell right now! I would test before July 1st though, I'd test the day your period is due if it doesn't come!

momology June 21st, 2013 02:25 PM

It is so hard to ever say what the chances are of these sorts of things. The only way to know is to test. I usually try to wait until at least 12 DPO to test but I dont always succeed.

9DPO is typically too early for pregnancy symptoms but I have heard of a few people showing symptoms at 10 and 11 DPO so you never know! I hope it is a good sign for you.

Jen@FirsAve June 21st, 2013 02:34 PM

:ditto: Elle -Its probably too early for symptoms but the only way to know is to test :gl:

author1975 June 21st, 2013 07:34 PM

thanks for the responses. I am still not spotting and am supposed to start tomorrow. We just bd'd and I'm hoping that it don't start the spotting. My temp was above the line again today and according to my chart I have a 16.9 % chance of having a positive pregnancy test on or before dpo 9. I know it is a waiting game at this point. I just wanted your opinion. At least it is possible this month. I was spotting way before this point last month and barely made it to my ninth day before they said my period was starting. As for the symptoms I know they might not be because I am pregnant. Some of them are signs that my period is approaching. I'm going to test on the first like they suggested. Just keep your fingers crossed that things go my way this month. My cycle has been different this month and hopefully that is a good sign. We'll see how my temp is in the morning and then I might know better what is going to happen. It is up to God and not me. He is in control and I am following him.

author1975 June 25th, 2013 11:48 AM

I'm now dpo 13 and it can go either way at this point. My temp is still above the line but I am spotting brown to pink blood on and off. it just turned pink after I wrote in my journal. the percentage is up to 76.6% of positive pregnancy tests in the picture gallery on fertility friend on dpo 13. Keep your fingers crossed that my period won't start. It is already three days late but I have been late before so that doesn't mean anything.

plan4fate June 25th, 2013 12:29 PM

I'd test now if it was me (well, I'd have been testing for days, but if I wasn't certifibly insane, I'd test where you are now).

The reason some women can go a while pregnant and not know is because in a lot of women, the symptoms are triggered by knowing. Not the case for all of course, but can be said of almost everyone I know who didn't think they were pregnant because of irregular cycles.

With my first "true" pregnancy I had spotting at 13dpo, but I didn't take a test until 19dpo. As soon as that 2nd line showed up.. so did my nausea. LOL. Until then, the only "signs" were the lack of a period.