JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Monday Moans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661008-monday-moans.html)

Jen@FirsAve June 24th, 2013 08:06 AM

Monday Moans

Hey ladies,

Whats going on today? I hope you all had a good weekend!

ArmyWife28 June 24th, 2013 08:15 AM

Re: Monday Moans

Not much here just at work. I had a pretty good weekend it was my Bday on Friday, woo hoo! But other than that I'm just tired today.

jessicake June 24th, 2013 09:55 AM

Happy belated birthday!! ^^

I had a busy weekend! Helped deliver a lamb...most can do it on their own but this one was backwards. I had to re-position him and help mama get him out. Both baby and mama are now healthy and happy, and I'm kinda flying high off the whole thing :) lol!

Cait&AngelAbove June 24th, 2013 10:26 AM

I have to have a colonoscopy on Wednesday to figure out why I've been so sick. I'm really anxious about it. But I'm trying to remind myself that hoping it will provide us with some answers.

Boolajoojoo June 24th, 2013 11:55 AM

Good luck with that appointment Cait...

My moan...

I dun' wanna go to work tonight....

Also I have been procrastinating putting in an application package for a job I am really interested in because the process is soooooo in depth. What the heck, why do they need 15 years of employment history? (Even government background checks for TS clearances only go back 10 years) Like, do they seriously want to know about my paper route in highschool and when I worked at McDonald's?

momology June 24th, 2013 12:38 PM

Not too much to complain about. Just generally feeling tired, DH is still in pain, and there is a ton of stuff going on at work that I don't feel like dealing with. Other than that things are going well.

Jen@FirsAve June 24th, 2013 12:56 PM

Hope you appt goes well Caitlin! :gl:

I'm so tired and feeling low, and its only CD7. I guess this past couple of weeks might be taking their toll

PinkHurricane June 24th, 2013 02:13 PM

We've been having a good weekend, today my husband and I have been able to just relax at home and he worked on the yard earlier this morning. It was getting super humid and hot early, so I kept taking him water to keep him hydrated. Now it's gaming time! :D

plan4fate June 24th, 2013 02:23 PM

I slept like crud last night, then had to get up and drive 2.5 hours this morning. My GPS wasn't working, so thank goodness I didn't sleep and had been looking at the map prior to leaving.

I came home, had a nap, got Reme from school and Bless his sweet little heart... he told me to go take a nap on the couch. Love that kid.