JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Stepping down (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661025-stepping-down.html)

Nicholle ttc June 24th, 2013 08:42 AM

Stepping down

Hi ladies,

After a lot of thought and with great sadness I have decided to step down from being the co-host of this fabulous board. :( I will continue to be a member, but I can no longer put in the time and energy that's needed to be the co-host. I expect that one (if not several of you) fabulous ladies will apply to be the co-host when I'm officially removed from the co-hosting position. I also expect that whoever is selected will do an amazing job and bring great life to this board. Jen is an absolutely amazing co-host!!! :wub: Please help her with co-hosting responsibilities while a new co-host is selected and I will do the same. Again, I will continue to be on the boards (albeit less frequently) and I love all of you ladies very much! XOXO

AshleyO June 24th, 2013 08:48 AM

Re: Stepping down

Jen I have sincerely missed seeing you on the board and I will most certainly miss you as a co-host!

Jen@FirsAve June 24th, 2013 08:49 AM

As I said, I'm so sorry to have you step down but I know, and I'm sure everyone else will agree, that you have to do what is best for you. This journey has been a long one for both of us and I just hope so much that they arent much longer.

You've been an amazing co=host and i feel lucky to have hosted with you! I hope that I can continue to keep our board the amazing, supportive, environment I feel that it is (and always has been whilst ive been here)

If anyone does have any questions about hosting, please do drop me a message.

:hug: Nicholle, i'll miss you - do try and pop in to see us and KUP!

ArmyWife28 June 24th, 2013 08:50 AM

Sorry to hear your stepping down but glad you will still be around :)

momology June 24th, 2013 09:22 AM

:bighug:

Nicholle you have been an absolutely amazing co-host. You gave us all so much during your time as host and you have helped me so much personally through some of the hardest times in my life. There were days when I felt so lost and confused and you made me feel strong and like I could get through it. I am sad to see you step down but I think it is very very important you always do what is best for you. Thank you so much for everything. I look forward to following the rest of your journey. You are very very loved on these boards, always welcoming and warm no matter what you had been through, and I know we all will miss you :wub: I look froward to following the rest of your journey and still have the highest of hopes that the ttc portion wont be much longer.

KellJoO June 24th, 2013 09:46 AM

Best of luck to you Nicholle. You have to do what is right for you, thank you for all of your unconditional support & time you've put into this board!

Take care hun.

jessicake June 24th, 2013 10:08 AM

You've done an amazing job and have been so welcoming and kind :) I do understand stepping down though! I imagine it's a lot of work co-hosting. I'm glad you will still be sticking around!

Cait&AngelAbove June 24th, 2013 10:16 AM

Nicholle you have been amazing host! I'm sorry to see you step down but you have to do what is best for you. We all understand that!

Boolajoojoo June 24th, 2013 11:51 AM

You gotta do what you gotta do. You are an amaaazing host for this board, and I am glad you aren't leaving entirely. *hugs*

Thanks for everything you have done to support us!

BabyBirdies June 24th, 2013 12:03 PM

:hug: Nicholle, you have to do what is right for you, and I am so appreciative that for a while, that was co-hosting our home here.

I hope to still see you around and I keep you in mind all the time. :hug:

plan4fate June 24th, 2013 02:18 PM

*HUGS* Long as you don't disappear completely, we'd miss you too much!

Beth2008 June 24th, 2013 05:14 PM

So sorry you are stepping down but i completely understand. I have to take breaks from the boards frequently just to try to clear my mind. I hope you do continue to post and kup.

AnnaBonana June 24th, 2013 05:53 PM

So sorry to see you go, Nicole! You're a great mod and hopefully you'll be checking in with us regularly!

((Hugs)) to you and looking forward to seeing you around.

SmilingSam June 24th, 2013 10:01 PM

Nicholle, you are a FANTASTIC cohost and I'm sorry to read that you'll be stepping down. However I understand that you've got to take care of you. I'm glad you'll still be around and posting. I echo Ashley that we don't want you to up and disappear. :hug:

remisue16 June 25th, 2013 07:15 AM

Thank you for all the time and energy you have put into making this board great!! I am glad you won't be leaving totally. Take care!