JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   4th of July Weekend Plans? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661348-4th-july-weekend-plans.html)

ArmyWife28 June 25th, 2013 10:55 AM

4th of July Weekend Plans?

Do you ladies have any big plans for the weekend of the 4th?

I'm going to be at the ball park playing softball all weekend, I'm in a all Womens & Co-Ed tournament so I will be playing about 6-8 games Saturday & Sunday

Nicholle ttc June 25th, 2013 12:03 PM

Re: 4th of July Weekend Plans?

Sound like fun Tonya!

We have lots of plans: brother and sister-in law are visiting. We are going to the lake with friends, fireworks, hosting a party, going to Columbus for dinner, going to Cincy for dinner, Reds game and spending the night. It is jam packed! :D

AshleyO June 25th, 2013 12:22 PM

I have a wedding cake due on the 4th of july. It will be gorgeous! DH doesn't get that day off but he gets that monday so I assume we will try to do something over the weekend.

plan4fate June 25th, 2013 12:24 PM

I'll be in Tomah with DH... I'm sure they'll have something going on :)

Cait&AngelAbove June 25th, 2013 12:39 PM

We are going to visit my SIL and meet our new nephew. I'm so excited to hold him and love on him!

momology June 25th, 2013 01:05 PM

On the 4th we are planning to walk down to our favorite restaurant and have some dinner then head home to catch fireworks from our place over the lake. Then Friday we are heading to Galveston with a bunch of friends and staying down there for the weekend to celebrate my friends twin girls first birthday and have a nice big party. I am really looking forward to it.

Seeking Baby Thornburg June 25th, 2013 01:08 PM

Relax and try to get some good photos of the fireworks are the only things on my agenda. Watching fireworks is one of my all-time favorite things.

Ariw June 25th, 2013 03:30 PM

Depending on my work schedule I maybe going to a cookout/engagement party on july 4th and Saturday Dh and I are going to kings dominion (theme park) Sunday relaxing before I leave monday for Japan

AnnaBonana June 26th, 2013 02:35 AM

Well, we have Canada Day weekend on the first! Canada day is the anniversary of our first date, so,we will probably be going to the fireworks together again.

I'll be celebrating the fact that I'm done this contract at work! Hurray!

Nicholle ttc June 26th, 2013 04:52 AM

If any of you ladies are in the Dayton OH area on the 5th you are welcome to come to my party! :D

ArmyWife28 June 26th, 2013 06:20 AM

That's some pretty good plans ladies :) I hope you guys have a safe & fun weekend!

remisue16 June 26th, 2013 08:26 AM

On the 4th we are going to do a movie day and see all the movies that we haven't seen yet while they are still in the theater. We have to work the 5th but will be leaving afterwards to go to my in-laws lake house and hang with the family!

Jen@FirsAve June 26th, 2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholle ttc (Post 27477576)
If any of you ladies are in the Dayton OH area on the 5th you are welcome to come to my party! :D

Thanks...I'll make a note just in case ;)

We dont celebrate the 4th July here but it just so happens were going to Surrey for the weekend - its one of our friends 30th birthday and he's havign a party. He's one of rob's groomsmen and his OH is one of my bridesmaids. Should be a good day :smile: