JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Wednesday's Whines and Woohoos (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661493-wednesdays-whines-and-woohoos.html)

Nicholle ttc June 26th, 2013 04:46 AM

Wednesday's Whines and Woohoos

Hi ladies,

Let's hear today's whines and woohoos!

jessicake June 26th, 2013 05:49 AM

Re: Wednesday's Whines and Woohoos

Whine - BFN this morning and feeling kind of crampy this morning

Woohoo - Temperature went up again!

ArmyWife28 June 26th, 2013 06:27 AM

Whine: tired! Had practice till 8:30 last night

Woo hoo: off of work!! & going watch the giants play on Saturday

girlsofsummer June 26th, 2013 07:17 AM

Whine: We're taking our doggies to the in-laws tonight so that they can watch them for the next week. I will miss them :( but...

Woohoo: We leave for Mexico in 2 days!!!

momology June 26th, 2013 07:52 AM

Whine: Having a terrible time at work these days. I made a very very trivial and small mistake that has some how blown way out of proportion and caused major problems :( And things are going to be crazy busy and stressful here the next month or two.

Woohoo: DH is finally allowed to sleep with out his sling on!!! He got such a good night sleep and was feeling soooo much better this morning. I have really missed him :D like a whole new husband.

remisue16 June 26th, 2013 08:38 AM

Whine: I just wasn't ready to come back from vacation. Plus the shop messed up DH car so after having been without it for three weeks, we had it back for less than a day and are without it again. Hate waking up earlier for work and sharing a car.

Woohoo: Big Brother starts tonight!! And I will be home this weekend!!

Jen@FirsAve June 26th, 2013 10:02 AM

Thanks for posting Nicholle, I've had such a busy week at work so far - its manic!

Whine: Work is busy,im tired and still feeling very emotional about the failed IUI

Woohoo: My wedding dress arrived at the store yesterday, I got on saturday for my first fitting :excited: Oh and I gofor my first IUI scan on saturday morning :fingerscrossed:

Elle: - I'm sorry your having a hard time at work, thats good news about DH though - I hope him having the sling off helps a bunch with his sleep!

AshleyO June 26th, 2013 10:53 AM

Elle the sling being off your DH is awesome! Jen OMG!!!!!! YAY for dress fittings! Have fun lady!

Whine: I feel very uncomfortable in general, like my insides are blown up like balloons!

WooHoo: The showing for our house went great last night! Hopefully we get an offer on it today!

plan4fate June 26th, 2013 11:59 AM

Whine: I have so much to do, and no motivation to do it. LOL

Wahoo: This is controversial, so I don't want to discuss it more :p... DOMA = DEAD!!!!!!

Boolajoojoo June 26th, 2013 12:10 PM

Whine: Yeah.... got laid off last night. Got some feelers out for a few temp opportunities because I am expecting to start a career position in the next few months, but the start date is to be determined. Just sorta thought I would have this other job to hold me over til then... :\

Woohoo: I didn't like that job anyway. This gives me at least through the holiday to make some progress on a few creative projects I've got going on. Also, the weather is beautiful right now!

PinkHurricane June 26th, 2013 12:12 PM

Whine: My first 2WW is driving me nuts!!!!!
Woohoo: I am super excited about finalizing our plans for our honeymoon and DH is getting off work early!!!

momology June 26th, 2013 02:14 PM

Thanks ladies :wub:

Jen that is so exciting about your dress!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear how the fitting goes :excited:

Ariw June 26th, 2013 03:36 PM

whine-i have a terrible headache and lots of laundry and cleaning to do before we leave tomorrow
also got a "corrective action" at work for having 3 call ins in a month...no biggie as they know what is going on so understand why i called out.."just policy" but still irritating as Ive NEVER been in trouble at work..everr

woohoo- off work for the next 5 days and leave to indiana tomorrow for dh family reunion should be a nice relaxing time

AnnaBonana June 26th, 2013 07:48 PM

Woo-hoo: tomorrow is my LAST day of this contract that I was dreading! DONE! Staff party tomorrow night and I am freeeeeeeeee for the summer!

Which means, I can't possibly whine!