JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Weather Wednesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661499-weather-wednesday.html)

Nicholle ttc June 26th, 2013 05:57 AM

Weather Wednesday

Hey ladies,

What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? :snow: :rain:

jessicake June 26th, 2013 07:00 AM

Re: Weather Wednesday

Nice and sunny now, but thunder storms later on are expected. We had a bad storm last night and our power was out for over 6 hours :P

Not sure if you guys have heard about the flooding here in Alberta, but 1/3 of our province is pretty devastated right now. Hundreds of thousands of people without homes...whole towns evacuated. So good thoughts and prayers for no more rain!

momology June 26th, 2013 08:49 AM

Hot hot hot :D But I love it lots of sun and heat with the occasional thunderstorms that pass through quickly.

remisue16 June 26th, 2013 09:36 AM

Partly cloudy and hot!! Wish it would cool down a bit since the AC in my office does not work well and I am usually sticking to the seat by the end of the day.

Jen@FirsAve June 26th, 2013 11:03 AM

Sunny :)

I just mowed the lawn and i've dried some washing on the line today - small things :)

Nicholle ttc June 26th, 2013 11:04 AM

It sounds hot everywhere! Jess, sorry that you lost power. :( Like everyone else, it's been stormy and hot here as well. I think its supposed to cool down this weekend.

plan4fate June 26th, 2013 01:01 PM

Feels like 82 degrees here. Feels like 89 for DH. High UV index's for both of us. I ran errands earlier, but now I'm chilling with the Nola Monster. :)

PinkHurricane June 26th, 2013 01:18 PM

It was beautiful earlier but it just got super dark and there is a lot of thunderstorms surrounding our area. I love thunderstorms though, I'm a big severe weather geek :D

AshleyO June 26th, 2013 01:49 PM

It feels like its in the 80's and it is gorgeous here!! The breeze is nice but let's hope that there are no more wildfires going on!

Ariw June 26th, 2013 04:31 PM

outside is pretty to look at from inside with ac..but its HOTTTT 95degrees with 50% humidity no thanks!

AnnaBonana June 26th, 2013 09:12 PM

It is very warm. Very humid, and we've had regular thunderstorms for days. There was a very nasty one on Monday with hail that did about 1500 dollars damage to my car. Ugh.

Hopefully it settles down soon!