JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Yay for tender nipples!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2661892-yay-for-tender-nipples.html)

AshleyO June 27th, 2013 02:25 PM

Yay for tender nipples!!!

I am laughing at myself as I am posting this but last night and today I had some tender nipples! Yay! I didn't have this at all last month! I am so excited!!

ArmyWife28 June 27th, 2013 02:26 PM

Re: Yay for tender nipples!!!

That's great!! FX :)

AshleyO June 27th, 2013 02:30 PM

I'm hoping it means I ovulated and I will either get a BFP or AF. Either ways I would like either or instead of nothing or worse.....SPOTTING!!!

ArmyWife28 June 27th, 2013 02:39 PM

Oh I agree spotting and then AF doesn't come at all is the worst.

momology June 27th, 2013 02:45 PM

Yayyy!!!!! Really hope it is a good sign for you :D

Boolajoojoo June 27th, 2013 03:23 PM

That's hilarious!

jessicake June 27th, 2013 05:01 PM

F/X!!! LOL I have sore boobs too, but that's a typical PMS sign for me so not exciting lol

plan4fate June 27th, 2013 05:29 PM

lol i totally grabbed my boobs to check mine.. and I'm on AF! HAHAHAHA.

FX that something is happening, be it the big ol refresh button, or a bfp!

AshleyO June 27th, 2013 06:20 PM

Ashley seriously I am just ready for something to happen this month. IF it doesn't then I am going to waltz into my doctors office and demand an ultrasound!

ImALittleTeaPot June 27th, 2013 06:39 PM

Fingers crossed for you, my dear AshleyO!!!!

I hope something happens this month and that you don't have to deal with the spotting nonsense again!

AnnaBonana June 27th, 2013 10:20 PM

Hoping something happens soon! KUP!

lnelson0032 June 28th, 2013 12:40 AM

Im so glad someone on here is finally going through what I am! lol. Im trying to conceive also and mine started getting tender about a week ago and just haven't let up. I don't know what to think. I had no symptoms with my first child so I didn't expect any this early. I also am having lower back pain, bloating, cramping, and headaches. It took me 7 months to get pregnant with my little boy, so im just riding this off as a hormonal change. I just don't think I could be pregnant already from one month of trying. I hope so though!!

KellJoO June 28th, 2013 07:46 AM

Sore boobs were the first thing I noticed when I got my BFP.

My boobs felt SOOOOOOOOO Heavy and my nipples.....ouchie!!

Hoping its a good sign for you too :)

remisue16 June 28th, 2013 09:49 AM

FXed this leads to a BFP! Never in my younger years did I think I would be so hopeful/excited about these kinds of symptoms!! lol

Jen@FirsAve June 28th, 2013 10:37 AM

Yay for sore boobs :yellowcheer: (:giggle: now where else could I say that and not seem crazy?

AshleyO June 28th, 2013 02:36 PM

Thank you all! I think I will cave and test this weekend :/ I am not going to lie, I have no self control! Jen ~ So true, where else could we say this and not get looked at weird?! haha!! I could just see us all reading this post then grabbing our boobs to see if they're tender lmao!!! I honestly don't think this is a BFP but just pre-AF symptoms.