JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Hi everyone! New here :) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2664110-hi-everyone-new-here.html)

blueskiesinjuly July 7th, 2013 05:04 PM

Hi everyone! New here :)

I just posted in the July roll call to introduce myself. We just started TTC #1. You all seem so nice and supportive. Can't wait to get to know you! :smile:

AnnaBonana July 7th, 2013 07:40 PM

Re: Hi everyone! New here :)

Welcome! I hope your visit here is short and sweet! I recommend reading some of the journals to familiarize yourself with everyone's TTC journey... Although I was not too good at mine and lapsed, LOL.

Look forward to getting to know you!

Jen@FirsAve July 8th, 2013 04:21 AM

:welcome: Blueskies, I'm Jen (26) one of the co-hosts for the board. Me and DF have done IUI#2 this cycle and have all our fingers & toes crossed.

Sorry about the possible chemical, hopefully you'll get your BFP soon :gl:

momology July 8th, 2013 06:09 AM

Hi Blueskies :waves: I am Elle. Welcome to the board!!

I hope your stay here is short and sweet :)

Ariw July 8th, 2013 07:51 AM

Hi!
I'm Ari
The girls here are so awesome and supportive!
GL!

KellJoO July 8th, 2013 08:01 AM

Hello :welcome:

I'm Kelley. Good luck on your TTC adventure!

ArmyWife28 July 8th, 2013 08:03 AM

:welcome: I'm Tonya 29 and DH 31, we've been TTC for almost 11 months. I hope your stay is short & sweet.

remisue16 July 8th, 2013 08:52 AM

Howdy! I'm Shandy (27) and DH (30). We have been TTC for 5 months.

I read about the possible chemical and my heart goes out to you. I hope you can get some answers from your doctor. Look forward to getting to know you better but hope your stay is short and sweet!

AshleyO July 8th, 2013 09:18 AM

Hey and welcome! We are all super supportive here and I hope your stay i short and sweet!

blueskiesinjuly July 8th, 2013 10:45 AM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! It's great to "meet" you all. :) I've got an appt with my OB tomorrow afternoon so I'm looking forward to getting some answers!! It was only our first cycle TTC so I'm mostly in high spirits and staying hopeful after crying it out for a couple days. I'm cheering all of you on too!!

@Ari - I saw in the roll call that you're going to Japan?? That is awesome! My mom is Japanese and I've always wanted to go there. Have you been before? Let me know how you like it! I'll get over there someday.

@Anna - where can I find the journals? Maybe I'll try to start one too!

MelChicago July 8th, 2013 07:01 PM

Hi! I'm new, too. I'm Mel, been TTC#1 for about a year. Unfortunately I've had 3 losses, but I'm hopeful and looking forward. I hope your OB appointment goes well, and that you get the support you need!

blueskiesinjuly July 8th, 2013 07:57 PM

Hi Mel! Thank you. I'm so sorry about your losses. Fingers and toes are crossed for all of you ladies! :greencheer: