JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines & Woohoos (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2664700-wednesday-whines-and-woohoos.html)

Jen@FirsAve July 10th, 2013 03:15 AM

Wednesday Whines & Woohoos

Hi Ladies

Lets hear 'em

Whine:
Woohoo:

Nicholle ttc July 10th, 2013 04:59 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines & Woohoos

Whine: So tired today. Was at the lab at 7am to check my progesterone. :sleepy:

Woohoo: My work week has gone really well and only a few more days until the weekend! :D

Ariw July 10th, 2013 05:31 AM

Whine: going to be away from dh for three weeks and realllly going to miss him

Woohoo: officially on my way to Japan! First leg is Orlando to LA next stop after that..Tokyo! Woohoo!

Nicholle ttc July 10th, 2013 05:50 AM

Ari, can't wait to hear about your trip to Japan!!! :cheer:

momology July 10th, 2013 06:08 AM

Whine: My sister was in a car wreck last night :( she is alright but injured in the hospital and needs surgery, work is still a nightmare, and Still no O at CD22 and I ran out of OPKs :eek:

Woohoo: My boss agreed even though things are insane here that I can work from the hospital to spend time with my sis and take her home after surgery which is super nice. Also have a girls night planned for tomorrow night that I am super looking forward too and DH is going to go hang with my sister :wub:

KellJoO July 10th, 2013 06:36 AM

Glad your sister is ok, Elle.

Have a great trip, Ari!

Whine: DF has to finish up forming a concrete job AFTER his regular work day, so he wont be home until later. He's been so busy lately, I miss him! But, he is taking on extra concrete jobs to help pay for our wedding so I really cant complain!

Woohoo: Its already Wednesday! Work is flying by this week, and I have the wknd off :)

girlsofsummer July 10th, 2013 07:03 AM

Ari that is such an exciting trip! And Elle I hope your sister does well post-surgery.

Whine: My UTI is getting worse. I didn't have any of the typical UTI symptoms, but as of last night I have burning and I'm peeing all the time. I have one more Cipro to take so idk what's going on.

Woohoo: I'm having sushi with my bff tonight!

remisue16 July 10th, 2013 07:24 AM

Whine: I have to go to the grocery store tonight. I hate shopping!!
Woohoo: Today is O day and we have BD'ed the last three nights and will again tonight so I am feeling good about our chances!

Jen@FirsAve July 10th, 2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momology (Post 27509478)
Whine: My sister was in a car wreck last night :( she is alright but injured in the hospital and needs surgery, work is still a nightmare, and Still no O at CD22 and I ran out of OPKs :eek:

Woohoo: My boss agreed even though things are insane here that I can work from the hospital to spend time with my sis and take her home after surgery which is super nice. Also have a girls night planned for tomorrow night that I am super looking forward too and DH is going to go hang with my sister :wub:

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, i'm glad she's ok and I hope the surgery goes smoothly. I'll be sending healing thoughts her way! :hug:

Cait&AngelAbove July 10th, 2013 07:45 AM

Whine: Still in some pain from the surgery

Woohoo: My wonderful DH is taking great care of me!

Nicholle ttc July 10th, 2013 08:20 AM

Liking the woohoos! :D Elle, so sorry about your sister! Sending you T&Ps

plan4fate July 10th, 2013 09:16 AM

Whine... so much to do today. Car appointment at 1.. then I need to come home, strap down the stuff on the trailer, go get the washer and dryer... then go get a lawn mower... THEN Nola has a vet appointment at 7:30. I also have to hit up a few stores.

Wahoo: I get to see my DH again friday :)