JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   quick update- response from DR (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2666648-quick-update-response-dr.html)

Ariw July 19th, 2013 07:18 AM

quick update- response from DR

Ok this is my last post I promise lol

Finally got a straight answer from my Dr
What I was expecting but not what I wanted :(

We should wait 2 normal cycles before trying again...so assuming my first afs are "normal" that puts us ttc starting again in sept..which is when we have a cruise with dh's brother and his wife so will probably end up waiting until after that which is beginning in October.

Im glad we have a clear answer and goal now...just sad because it seems like so long

ugh

Ps
So sorry to be a debbie downer all over the board today
Hopefully when I get back home I will snap out of it

Thanks for all your sweet thoughts and understanding in my previous post

Love having yall to talk to

girlsofsummer July 19th, 2013 07:41 AM

Re: quick update- response from DR

I'm sorry girl :(

But the cruise sounds amazing -- it would be pretty cool to say you conceived while on a cruise though... ;)

Don't apologize for being sad. It's totally ok. I think you should buy yourself a super cute outfit and your fave dessert :wub:

momology July 19th, 2013 08:19 AM

:bighug:

I am so sorry Ari I know that news is so tough to take. Being on a forced wait to TTC is so hard. I promise the time really will pass by faster than you think - although I know I didn't believe it when I was in your position it is true. What helped me the most to try and stay positive was using the time to get my body in the best shape possible for TTC and make sure DH and I did all the things that are harder to do while TTC. I hope your first 2 cycles go well and you are back to TTC soon!

Ariw July 19th, 2013 04:40 PM

Thanks girls

Elle- I was thinking the exact same thing

Nicholle ttc July 19th, 2013 05:03 PM

:hug: Don't apologize for being so down, it happens to all of us. :hug:

blueskiesinjuly July 19th, 2013 07:26 PM

I'm sorry...I can't imagine how hard it would be to wait, but I hope time passes quickly for you. I hope you have an amazing time on your cruise!

AnnaBonana July 20th, 2013 02:55 AM

I'm so sorry you have to wait. I second the motion of an outfit, fave dessert..... Maybe something more extravagant. I also think it would be great if you conceived on your cruise :)

((Hugs))

MelChicago July 20th, 2013 09:01 AM

Post all you like! Totally okay to be down. I'm sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for.

PinkHurricane July 20th, 2013 11:38 AM

You don't need to apologize for expressing your feelings :hug: We are all here for you!