JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Monday moans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2668588-monday-moans.html)

Jen@FirsAve July 29th, 2013 01:15 AM

Monday moans

Morning ladies

This morning I want to hear one moan and slso one thing you're going to do to make yourself feel better

AFM:

I have pulled my achilles tendon (that bit at the back of your ankle- i tthink its the achilles) its all bruised this morning. I'm going to rest up today and try keep it elevated to hopefully help it heal

Ariw July 29th, 2013 03:57 AM

Re: Monday moans

I am STILL waiting on Af to show...From day that bleeding stopped this would be CD 32
From day bleeding started CD 81

And I am just going to wait it out and talk to my new midwife about it on Thursday if it hasn't shown by then. To put myself in a better mood today I am going to get a short workout in before DH wakes up..seemed to do the trick Saturday

plan4fate July 29th, 2013 04:51 AM

I am on hour 4 of trying to sleep and the cleaner gets here at 11 and I must get to the bank before they get here. I dunno what I'm going to do to make it better...a nap later if I don't have Reme maybe....

MelChicago July 29th, 2013 07:44 AM

Moan- I totally overate this weekend. My parents came to visit so we ate out 4 times, and made a few big elaborate meals at home.

I'm going to cardio hip hop class tonight to try to make up for some of it :) And will eat clean all week.

remisue16 July 29th, 2013 08:17 AM

I'm a bit hung-over and I have some errands to run tonight.

DH is going to come help me with errands (or at least be there to make it more bearable!) and we are going to pass out early tonight!

girlsofsummer July 29th, 2013 08:32 AM

:angry2: I'm not feeling well today. I have lower back pain that is becoming more persistent and I feel dizzy and have had dull cramps all weekend. Probably another UTI, and I really don't want to go to another MedExpress but I don't have any other options at this point.

:) It's a beautiful day here!

plan4fate July 29th, 2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlsofsummer (Post 27548892)
:angry2: I'm not feeling well today. I have lower back pain that is becoming more persistent and I feel dizzy and have had dull cramps all weekend. Probably another UTI, and I really don't want to go to another MedExpress but I don't have any other options at this point.

:) It's a beautiful day here!

I was getting a UTI every 2 months until I started taking the cranberry pills. I haven't had one in over a year now.

Jen@FirsAve July 29th, 2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 27548190)
I am on hour 4 of trying to sleep and the cleaner gets here at 11 and I must get to the bank before they get here. I dunno what I'm going to do to make it better...a nap later if I don't have Reme maybe....

Hope you manage to get some shut-eye!

ImALittleTeaPot July 29th, 2013 09:26 AM

I hope it's okay if I moan for a minute...

We just found out that after a 7 hour drive to MN on Thursday, we will be sharing 4 hotel rooms with a total of 17 people on Thursday night. Friday-Sunday we'll be sharing one hotel room with 8 people.

Seriously, people??? I love DH's family, but that seems like possibly too much family time...

So, I'll just put on my big girl panties and try not to be negative about the situation and suck it up. :p

girlsofsummer July 29th, 2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImALittleTeaPot (Post 27549092)

We just found out that after a 7 hour drive to MN on Thursday, we will be sharing 4 hotel rooms with a total of 17 people on Thursday night. Friday-Sunday we'll be sharing one hotel room with 8 people.

Seriously, people??? I love DH's family, but that seems like possibly too much family time...

So, I'll just put on my big girl panties and try not to be negative about the situation and suck it up. :p

Oh girl I would KILL someone lol. Three nights with EIGHT people in one room?!

remisue16 July 30th, 2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImALittleTeaPot (Post 27549092)

WHAT?!?! That is crazy! That has to be breaking some fire code or something. I might consider sleeping in a car. hahaha

ImALittleTeaPot July 30th, 2013 07:01 AM

Thanks for the sympathy, ladies!!!!

DH & I decided that although the in-laws are footing the bill for this trip, if the first night doesn't go well, we'll just get a hotel room and pay for it ourselves!

When we share the room with 8, it's a suite with 2 queens and a pull out couch, (with 2 on the floor on air mattresses).... so it MIGHT work. Until you think about the shower/bathroom schedule. EEEEEkkkkk...