JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Next RE appt. Tomorrow! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2668773-next-re-appt-tomorrow.html)

BabyBirdies July 29th, 2013 02:46 PM

Next RE appt. Tomorrow!

Hey ladies!

Sorry I have been a little MIA - our family reunion was amazing, and DH's parents stayed with us the weekend afterward so we just now are alone for the first time in a while. It did make my 2WW for my next RE appointment go super quickly!

Tomorrow, I'll find out about our results from all the (12 million) tests they did and see what our next steps should be. I'm scared and a little excited. Please keep us in your thoughts and I'll update after our appointment (3PM Eastern time)!

plan4fate July 29th, 2013 03:14 PM

Re: Next RE appt. Tomorrow!

*HUGS*

Hoping for good news for you guys!

momology July 29th, 2013 03:22 PM

I am so glad the time went by quickly for you! I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts Jess! Can't wait for the update tomorrow!!!

:gl:

SmilingSam July 29th, 2013 04:48 PM

OMG! I'll be checking frequently and thinking of you. :heart:

Nicholle ttc July 29th, 2013 06:06 PM

We both have RE appts tomorrow! Hopefully, they will produce great results for both of us! :) I'm so hoping that you have great test results and that you can do IUI next cycle! Definitely keep us posted!

Cait&AngelAbove July 29th, 2013 06:32 PM

I hope you get some good news!!!

girlsofsummer July 30th, 2013 06:55 AM

Best of luck Jess and Nicholle! We'll be here no matter the results.

PinkHurricane July 30th, 2013 08:12 AM

Good luck to both of y'all, keeping my fingers crossed that we will get to hear a good update after your appointment!!!

Jen@FirsAve July 30th, 2013 09:39 AM

Good luck for todays appt - hope it goes well :gl:

blueskiesinjuly July 30th, 2013 10:31 AM

Good luck!!

SmilingSam July 30th, 2013 04:58 PM

Update update update UPDATE!

BabyBirdies July 30th, 2013 05:38 PM

Hey ladies!

We were up super early this morning so I needed a nap and then dinner before I could update.

Well, the doctor thinks we're looking at "tubal issues with PCOS tendencies" - not full blown PCOS, because I ovulate 99% of the time (and all of my longer cycles coincide with periods of high stress), but my AMH level is higher than he'd like, and I have other symptoms. So...yeah.

He also looked at my HSG, and suspects there might be a polyp, based on the film - but he couldn't tell. So he's going to do a scan after my next period (I should ovulate either today or tomorrow, so he didn't want to mess anything up) - he'll see if there's anything. If so, we'd do something about it sometime in September, and likely start with an IUI in October. The schedule has to do with when we'll be traveling and when the Jewish holidays are. If not, we'll just wait until October and do it.

Ugh. I feel kind of unfertile at the moment. Sigh.

plan4fate July 30th, 2013 06:54 PM

*hugs*

ImALittleTeaPot July 30th, 2013 07:26 PM

:hug:

Nicholle ttc July 31st, 2013 05:59 AM

:bighug: Did you update your journal? I'll check it out and write more there. :hug:

Jen@FirsAve July 31st, 2013 06:10 AM

:hug: Sorry hun, I'll pop over to your journal too

remisue16 July 31st, 2013 07:35 AM

:grouphug: I'm so sorry! Seems like you are at least getting answers, so I hope that will help.

SmilingSam July 31st, 2013 07:51 AM

:bighug: if they find a diagnosis then that will be one step closer to having a baby.

momology July 31st, 2013 08:27 AM

:bighug: