JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Finally AF shows (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2669016-finally-af-shows.html)

epsilonbeta July 30th, 2013 02:46 PM

Finally AF shows

49 days....FORTY-NINE days, 17 of which I was thoroughly angry at. I thought after I finally had a 32 day ovulatory cycle things would get normal then this beast came and every blank HPT was making me depressed and every cramp made me think I had a cyst leaking. I had a killer migraine all afternoon and sure enough I found AF to be the cause, but I'm actually happy. I already had a doctor's appointment scheduled for the end of the week to get Provera and now I don't have to touch those evil pills. Hubby will also be happy because he has been getting upset with me spinning into depression the last couple weeks. It had been a hard month for me because it was our 5th wedding anniversary and we had always been on the "5 year plan" for kids so it had all really hit home.

FX that I O this month and catch it.

KPinki July 30th, 2013 02:49 PM

Re: Finally AF shows

Hope it works for you this cycle!!!

plan4fate July 30th, 2013 03:39 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry sweetie!!!!

blueskiesinjuly July 30th, 2013 06:06 PM

:hug: I'm so sorry...I hope this cycle is more normal and works out for the best!!

Nicholle ttc July 31st, 2013 04:54 AM

:hug: So sorry. Sometimes things work out for a reason, or at least I keep telling myself that. Hopefully you will get your BFP soon. We're here for you. :hug:

Jen@FirsAve July 31st, 2013 05:09 AM

:bighug: I'm glad AF showed

FXd that this is your cycle :gl:

remisue16 July 31st, 2013 06:32 AM

:grouphug: Sorry AF showed but great news about not having to take meds to make it show!

FXed that this is your cycle and you get a BFP!!

momology July 31st, 2013 07:29 AM

:hug: I am so sorry. I am glad AF showed for you. I am keeping my Fx that this is your cycle.

:bighug:

MelChicago July 31st, 2013 07:49 AM

Big hugs. I'm glad AF is here and at least you know where you are. I sympathize with the anniversary stress. I recently had a birthday and had the same struggles- milestone days are rough. I hope you were able to connect with your DH and find some good in the day.

girlsofsummer July 31st, 2013 07:52 AM

I feel ya on the long cycles, girl. I'm glad you didn't have to start Provera, that's a mixed blessing.

Hoping this cycle is normal for you.

epsilonbeta July 31st, 2013 07:11 PM

Thank you everyone. My mood is already improving now that everything is balancing itself out again. I'm just really hoping to O this cycle. I've only O'd once this year and want to get my body on board with my plans. Having a glass of wine tonight to a fresh start this month.