JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines and Woohoos (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2672273-wednesday-whines-and-woohoos.html)

Jen@FirsAve August 14th, 2013 08:52 AM

Wednesday Whines and Woohoos

I hope theres lots more woohoos than whines today!!

Whine:
Woohoo:

plan4fate August 14th, 2013 10:02 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines and Woohoos

Whine: I ran out of yarn! Well ok that's a lie, but I ran out of what I was using for a crafting exchange product.. and it's not finished. And the nearest craft store is 3 towns over. I do have to go there tomorrow, but I'd been hoping to finish the project tonight, get the clasp tomorrow, mail it Friday. Not gonna happen now :(

Wahoo: I made MAJOR progress in here yesterday. All the food and most of the pots and pans are now unpacked and put on the shelving units in the dining room. This freed up 3 18 gallon plastic totes and 2 cardboard boxes! Then I proceeded to unpack a set of drawers (little plastic ones) set up my printer and organize my desk, now I need to decide what's going back in those drawers (they had yarn in them :p). Then DH helped me move Reme's room into position so I can begin working in there as well (which will be helpful since the dining room is full of stuff that has to go somewhere...). So I feel pretty good about the fact I'll get nothing done today or tomorrow :p

KellJoO August 14th, 2013 12:20 PM

Whine: I'm exhausted today...and this workday seems to be dragging on and on.

Woohoo: Its my Thursday, one more day of work then DF comes home again for the weekend. Cant wait to see him!

Ariw August 14th, 2013 12:49 PM

Whine: I still have one more day of work for the longgg week

Woohoo: I only have one more day of work :p

remisue16 August 14th, 2013 02:19 PM

Whine: My job is just kind of annoying me today. Not really my job specifically but the lack of other people doing their jobs!

Woohoo: I am going to the gym tonight and I am determined to be excited about it!

Woohoo: Looks like we may get some desperately needed rain

Woohoo: Someone wants to meet and look at my car today.

MelChicago August 14th, 2013 02:30 PM

Whine: SOOOO TIRED. I work at an arts center and help over the summer with their preschool camp. This is the last week, and I'm exhausted after a summer's worth of running after 4-5 yos.

Woohoo: I've lost 4 pounds over the last 2.5 weeks! AND next week my schedule lightens up a lot!