JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Saturday Silence.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2672944-saturday-silence.html)

plan4fate August 17th, 2013 10:05 AM

Saturday Silence....

It's been so quiet in here for most of this week... where is everyone?! What's got you so quiet?

MelChicago August 17th, 2013 10:23 AM

Re: Saturday Silence....

I've noticed that too! I mostly spend time in the TTCAL forum, but pop over here periodically. It has indeed been quiet...

Personally, ttc-wise, I just don't have that much to report this week. I'm CD8, just finished AF within the last few days, still a few days off from starting OPKs- boring. :)

left_field August 17th, 2013 11:19 AM

I've noticed too.......I've posted some but you'll be tired of my posts once I hit the O time and TTW :)

SmilingSam August 17th, 2013 11:20 AM

I'm still lurking and probably always will. This is home. :sneak:

plan4fate August 17th, 2013 11:40 AM

<3 you Sam :)

I've been quiet myself because I've been busy... I just spent the last 20 minutes shuffling around the mess in the smaller bedroom so I could hopefully get to some of what was packed in suitcases that needs to be washed. now that's all in the washer and I'm taking a break to eat something.

Greek yogurt cup with fiber stirred in (I'm having issues), two plums and a 23oz bottle of water. Course I took my supplements when I sat down.. and now I'm not hungry anymore :(

Once I eat I need to strip the bed in the lil bedroom and wash those sheets, he's back on Friday so I'd like his room finished at the very least. He literally had to climb in and out over stuff last time and I felt bad.

Mel.. it feels so weird to be not actively ttc. I've decided to do the EPO full time so I won't even be taking an opk :o good luck to you

left_field.. will never be tired of your posts!

Ariw August 17th, 2013 11:50 AM

Ive noticed that as well....

same boat as some of the other ladies... waiting to O so pretty boring

Nicholle ttc August 17th, 2013 12:13 PM

I won't be on the boards much for many reasons. I will likely pop in once a week to check on people. I'm not actively trying right now as I'm on bcp until 10/9/13 (FET cycle). Wishing everyone gets their BFPs soon! :dust:

KellJoO August 17th, 2013 05:04 PM

Yep pretty boring here too! On CD8 so just waiting around for O time!!

DF and I did go get new tattoos today so I will share those photos Monday when I have a computer! :-)

left_field August 17th, 2013 05:20 PM

Awwww it made me happy though to see all you guys on this posts.... yea I guess this is the real home no matter what.... Now since I seen I'mALittleTeaPot like one of these post, I'm going to stalk her and see what she's been up to ;)

girlsofsummer August 17th, 2013 08:15 PM

Hi!! I also didn't want to post b/c I worry that I'm posting too much :p

I think I ovulated today or am in the process. I had some brown spotting around 8 p.m. on my undies. I'm not sure I ever did get a hugely positive OPK.

But feel free to chart stalk! I'm watching murder mystery shows while I cruise these boards.

plan4fate August 17th, 2013 08:49 PM

This is what I did tonight...

Newborn sized... just needs a Ribbon

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/h...82417399_n.jpg

4-6 year old size

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...53358579_n.jpg

I'm doing a craft exchange for which I'm doing a shawl for a lovely lady... but I ran out of yarn so I'm waiting for a shipment... so that makes me just pull out random yarn and start working. LOL

BabyBirdies August 17th, 2013 08:58 PM

I've been on a trip all week - sorry to not be around :) Will for sure be around next week more.

author1975 August 18th, 2013 06:31 AM

I babysitted all week last week but things are slowing down this week. I'm currently dpo 11 and waiting to see how far I can go this month. I'm supposed to test tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

girlsofsummer August 18th, 2013 08:54 AM

Aw very cute, Ash!

Julie, that's exciting! Will be looking for your post in the a.m.!

SmilingSam August 18th, 2013 10:26 AM

Jess, was this an MA cycle?

hazeleyes August 18th, 2013 02:27 PM

I'll be popping in more as we get closer to our TTC date...I am trying to get prepared :)

remisue16 August 19th, 2013 07:25 AM

I have been around but just not posting much. We are going very casual right now and I am very studiously trying to ignore my body so as to minimize my stress level. I have my FXed for everyone though!