JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   I might be quiet for a little while.....(baby mentioned) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2673766-i-might-quiet-for-little-while-baby-mentioned.html)

plan4fate August 20th, 2013 10:16 PM

I might be quiet for a little while.....(baby mentioned)

My SIL's been admitted for an induction. Gel's in... pitocin in the morning. No medical reason.. just tired of being pregnant.

I am literally holding myself together by my fingernails right now. The only reason I haven't just wrapped my arms around myself and sobbed is I'm afraid DH will wake up and walk out and find me crying.

I really thought by the end of her pregnancy the feeling of "that should be MY baby." would go away.. but it has not. So it might take me a few days to pull my head out of the sand and be back to rights. So if my replies sound void and empty.. it's cause my head's not on right.

I leave you with some sad music videos:

I Would Die For That - YouTube

Daughtry - Gone Too Soon (Official) - YouTube

SmilingSam August 21st, 2013 03:26 AM

Re: I might be quiet for a little while.....(baby mentioned)

:bighug: :(

Ariw August 21st, 2013 04:11 AM

:hug:

girlsofsummer August 21st, 2013 04:50 AM

Much love girlie. You can do this <3

left_field August 21st, 2013 06:37 AM

hugs hugs hugs Ash! :(

KellJoO August 21st, 2013 06:49 AM

Big hugs, Ash.

Cait&AngelAbove August 21st, 2013 08:16 AM

I'm sorry Ashley! We all understand so take all the time you need!

butterfly721 August 21st, 2013 08:42 AM

I'm so sorry, Ashley. *HUGS*

hopelessly wishing August 21st, 2013 11:00 AM

Hugs Hugs
I know the feeling. Especially of not wanting to cry and someone see or hear me.
We will have ours one day. And it will beautiful.

MelChicago August 21st, 2013 11:40 AM

My heart is going out to you- I know just how you feel. Hang in there, friend.

plan4fate August 21st, 2013 11:53 AM

My Dh isn't the most understanding person in all of this. In fact he might be the LEAST understanding person... I don't blame him, he doesn't know how to cope with this type of thing... but he feels that I should still be able to be happy for people even if I'm not happy. Sometimes I can.. other times? no. It doesn't help that I've had nothing but trouble from my SIL's since DH and I started dating (they dislike that I try and be a parent to Reme and that DH and his ex have put me ahead of them in the chain of command).

Though I suspect that the issue lies in the fact I have no relationship with them, it's my first niece or nephew (it's a boy, Wesley) and I will be "uncle woody's wife" and she will be "Aunt L"... it stings :( One of my brother's needs to have a kid.

They just broke her water... I keep repeating to myself "alcohol makes you fat. Alcohol makes you fat." but I'd kill for a ice coffee with kahlua.

hopelessly wishing August 21st, 2013 01:26 PM

I've been with my dh for 5 yrs now. And in that 5 years his sister has had 3 kids making it a total of four kids by four different men and none of them are with her now. I was soo mad each time and still till this day have nothing to do with her kids. I mean me and dh are soo much closer to my family anyways which makes it easier, but when we are around his family and the kids I'm so uneasy. I thought I was the only person who felt this way and thought something was wrong with me. It's just not fair. :(

plan4fate August 21st, 2013 02:14 PM

They used my dad's name as his middle name... we had planned on using it ourselves.. now DH won't use it. I'm a sobbing blubbering mess.

butterfly721 August 21st, 2013 02:33 PM

I'm sorry! :( Sometimes my DH isn't the most understanding person either.

momology August 21st, 2013 02:45 PM

Oh Ashley I am so very sorry. That is so so tough :( It just makes it all even worse that they are using your Dad's name too :hug: I could go for a drink too. . . I wish we could meet up and grab one.

:bighug:

BabyBirdies August 21st, 2013 02:50 PM

:hug: I'm so sorry Ashley - especially about the name thing :(

remisue16 August 22nd, 2013 06:37 AM

I am so sorry Ashley!! :grouphug: I wish I could go over and give you a big hug in person. I think DH needs to budge and let you use the name anyway. It is a middle name and it is YOUR FATHERS! Not like they could every accuse you of "stealing" it (although who cares anyway??).

Jen@FirsAve August 22nd, 2013 06:40 AM

I'm so sorry Ashley, especilaly that theyre using your dad's name. Thats understandbly rough - if you need a drink hun - have one! :bighug:

plan4fate August 22nd, 2013 08:28 AM

nope, I behaved.. I survived the night with no more tears.. even got to look at a picture of him and it didn't make me cry (he's so tiny, but he is cute).