JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   very confused and need some advice/suggestions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2683994-very-confused-and-need-some-advice-suggestions.html)

Ariw October 7th, 2013 04:58 AM

very confused and need some advice/suggestions

It is CD 33 for me and I still feel AF coming
Bfn
But still no physical sign of AF

Any ideas what's going on??
Last cycle was 29 days
I've read a lot of forums about women experiencing the same thing (swearing AF is coming because of "feeling" it) and then being pregnant...of course this was stupid to do because I got my hopes up but seriously stark white negatives

Thoughts?
Thanks girls

epsilonbeta October 7th, 2013 06:13 AM

Re: very confused and need some advice/suggestions

I would say wait a little longer before calling your doctor but test in another couple days. HCG levels build up differently in women so you may not have enough in your system yet to make a positive test.

left_field October 7th, 2013 06:16 AM

wow, I hope this is it for you Arianna.!!!! fingers crossed

momology October 7th, 2013 06:58 AM

:hug: That does sound confusing. Honestly if you don't get a positive or AF soon, with all you have been through recently I would probably go ahead and give your doc a call now just to check in and see what they think. It could just be that you ovulated later than you think and it is too early for a positive or AF. I am so hopeful for you Ari!!!!

Mbwebb11212 October 7th, 2013 07:04 AM

How many days was your longest cycle? I would wait to test a day after your longest cycle. Only because last month I had felt like AF was coming for over a week and I kept testing but kept getting negative's and finally AF came. It was such a tease. My fingers are crossed for you. I'm hoping this is it.

KellJoO October 7th, 2013 07:07 AM

I would guess that you ovulated later than you think, maybe a wonky cycle like I think mine is being right now? But, with that being said, you could still be pregnant and its just not showing up yet...

Were you doing OPK's or charting this cycle to confirm O date? FX for you!

blaundee October 7th, 2013 07:55 AM

I'm with Mbwebb on this. FX!!!

Ariw October 7th, 2013 08:02 AM

I wasn't using opks or charting this cycle so no way of knowing exactly when I ovulated so I suppose I could have late.
My longest normal cycle (not including mc and Mirena cycles)
Was 30-32 days so I'm already a day past that..still getting bfns

I think I may wait a few days and if still nothing I'll go ahead and calk my midwife and get her opinion
Thanks girls

girlsofsummer October 7th, 2013 01:46 PM

Maybe your cruise and traveling threw off your cycle? I don't know how your midwife is, but my doctor would probably not do anything until I was at least a week late.

But either way, hoping for the best for you as usual dear <3