JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Tiresome Tuesday... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2684354-tiresome-tuesday.html)

plan4fate October 8th, 2013 09:47 AM

Tiresome Tuesday...

Do you get enough sleep at night?

Do you find too much sleep leaves you just as tired as too little?

hopelessly wishing October 8th, 2013 10:21 AM

Re: Tiresome Tuesday...

I Loove sleep!! Lol
I try to get 8hrs a sleep on work days. I lay down at 9pm but don't always fall asleep right away. But I usually wake up ok. Although this fall weather is making it harder to get out of my blankets at 5am.

And yes, the more sleep I get the tired I am when I wake up.

I use to say before, "in my partying days" I'm up all night partying go to sleep wake up at 5am for work and I'm perfectly fine. I don't party go to sleep early wake up at 5am for work dog tired! Lol

Mrs.Elf October 8th, 2013 10:32 AM

I rarely get enough sleep at night, lol. I just never seem to be able to get to bed early enough to get more than about 6 hours of sleep. The last few nights it's been about 5 hours of sleep each night.

plan4fate October 8th, 2013 10:40 AM

I have the luxury to sleep all I want. But I've yet to find the exact amount of sleep I need to stay awake and alert all day. I do struggle with sleep, I don't produce enough of the natural sleep hormone and have no biorhythm (or a poor one at best)... It doesn't take much to throw off my sleep. If I have to get up at 9, and go to bed at 10.. it's a highly likely scenario I will be up until 5am wide awake.

butterfly721 October 8th, 2013 10:43 AM

Do you get enough sleep at night? It depends on what combination of anxiety medication and sleeping pills I've taken.

Do you find too much sleep leaves you just as tired as too little? I don't believe there is such a thing as too much sleep. I also like to sleep in as late as I can. I feel like I could always use more sleep.

hopelessly wishing October 8th, 2013 11:12 AM

I don't sleep in past 8am on days off. Although I get my 8hrs of sleep I still get tired all over again by 11:30.

BamaLove October 8th, 2013 11:28 AM

I tend to sleep around DH's work schedule so I get plenty of sleep but here lately I have had more restless sleeping with tons of tossing and turning.... :(

momology October 8th, 2013 11:37 AM

I usually get enough sleep but times when I am stressed out I usually dont get enough and I have a really hard time functioning. And when I sleep too much I am super tired - almost worse than if I didnt get enough. I am very Goldilocks about my sleep :giggle: