JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Would we like to get chat started again? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2692000-would-we-like-to-get-chat-started-again.html)

plan4fate November 12th, 2013 08:26 PM

Would we like to get chat started again?

Chat has now gone mobile :) it can be accessed from more than just a PC.

So I'm wondering if we'd like to try and get back to the 9pm est Tuesday chat. I can commit from 9-9:30 if I set an alarm to remind me.. after that it'll be hit and miss as DH will be running around.

Mbwebb11212 November 12th, 2013 08:31 PM

Re: Would we like to get chat started again?

That sounds like fun. Tuesday evenings are tough for me right now but I'm free at the end of December.

momology November 13th, 2013 05:58 AM

I would love to chat :) I would also need to set an alarm. . .

blaundee November 13th, 2013 07:01 AM

My phone doesn't do chats, and I am not getting a new phone until this one breaks or drowns lol (I'd love to have a new phone, but Alltel sold me to AT&T... AT&T will honor my former plan until my phone is replaced, then it's going to be $30- $50 MORE per month :( No other service works in my area.... so I'm babying my poor old phone.) When I get a new phone, though, I will certainly join in on chats!!!

Mbwebb11212 November 13th, 2013 07:07 AM

Also, are the chats at 9pm EST or Central?

plan4fate November 13th, 2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaundee (Post 27795299)
My phone doesn't do chats, and I am not getting a new phone until this one breaks or drowns lol (I'd love to have a new phone, but Alltel sold me to AT&T... AT&T will honor my former plan until my phone is replaced, then it's going to be $30- $50 MORE per month :( No other service works in my area.... so I'm babying my poor old phone.) When I get a new phone, though, I will certainly join in on chats!!!

you can still access chat from the PC, the ability to access it from mobile (phone, tablet, ipod etc) is new and might help make more people able to get make it.

Mbwebb11212: 9pm est, 8 central, 7 mountain and 6 pacific.

And we can always try and move it to a better night if we need to.

butterfly721 November 13th, 2013 01:16 PM

I would be up for chatting.

KellJoO November 13th, 2013 02:18 PM

Me too!

JennyForrest November 13th, 2013 02:51 PM

Perfect time for me!

Boolajoojoo November 13th, 2013 06:23 PM

That could work for me, I dunno about this mobile thing, but I'm usually home around that time.