JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   In the 2WW! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2700244-2ww.html)

CandC2012 December 27th, 2013 04:34 PM

In the 2WW!

FF gave me my CH today! So I'm 3 DPO- any 2WW buddies? :)

JennyForrest December 27th, 2013 04:37 PM

Re: In the 2WW!

Me! I'm 2dpo!

CandC2012 December 27th, 2013 06:08 PM

Yay! When will you start testing?

socialworkmom2be December 27th, 2013 06:41 PM

According to my OPKs I O'd on Monday so I should be 4 DPO! :)

JennyForrest December 27th, 2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandC2012 (Post 27876041)
Yay! When will you start testing?

I have no idea! I ovulated REALLY late, and AF is due New Years Eve. If AF does not show (FX FX FX!!!) I would test on January 6th. What about you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by socialworkmom2be (Post 27876095)
According to my OPKs I O'd on Monday so I should be 4 DPO! :)

:-) When are you testing?

socialworkmom2be December 27th, 2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyForrest (Post 27876128)
I have no idea! I ovulated REALLY late, and AF is due New Years Eve. If AF does not show (FX FX FX!!!) I would test on January 6th. What about you?

:-) When are you testing?

Probably Jan 2nd :D

JennyForrest December 27th, 2013 07:17 PM

10 dpo?

CandC2012 December 27th, 2013 07:19 PM

FX that AF stays far far away for a long time!! :)

I'll probably start testing around 10 DPO, or later if I can last! Some months I don't test at all, just wait for AF to show, but for some reason this month I've got some serious POAS urges coming on already :D

CandC2012 December 28th, 2013 03:57 PM

4 DPO today- only 6 days until testing! ;)

JennyForrest December 28th, 2013 03:59 PM

I'm 3DPO today. Been REALLY thirsty all day. Not sure if it's because I took a vicodin this morning or not. Testing in 9 days. :-)

mzcora3 December 28th, 2013 06:52 PM

FF says that I am 6 DPO. I'm trying not to think about it but my mind keeps wondering. I still have 8 days till AF so I guess I'll be a crazy wreck till than.

CandC2012 December 29th, 2013 07:23 AM

5 DPO. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it is hard not to!! Have had some queasiness, and also been super tired the last few days! Probably just because I haven't been sleeping well lol. Starting to get some breast tenderness today which is a little weird- I thought I normally got that immediately after O, but I could just be way off lol. Trying not to read anything into it. :)

mzcora3 December 29th, 2013 11:51 AM

I put my temp in this morning and FF now says I'm 5 dpo. Womp womp. AF should be arriving on the 6/7th so imma gonna try not to test unless I'm late. I've only been temping for 3 months and my first month was anovulatory resulting in a 24 day period :( so this is my first month with a confirmed ovulation which is really causing me to look into everything blahhhhh

MusicFanatic79 December 29th, 2013 05:43 PM

Yay!

I'm in the 2WW, too. 9dpo here.

KellJoO December 29th, 2013 06:45 PM

3 dpo here!! Ill prob test at 10dpo

JennyForrest December 29th, 2013 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=CandC2012;27877682 Starting to get some breast tenderness today which is a little weird- I thought I normally got that immediately after O, but I could just be way off lol.[/QUOTE]
I also normally have breast tenderness on O day and until AF shows. I'm 4DPO and my boobs don't hurt at all. A little fuller, which is normal, but not sore. :mellow:
I had some little cramps on the right lower side last night, it felt really strange. Not sure if I ate something that could have caused that. I've also had a headache since yesterday and I feel like someone it trying to pull my eyes balls out of my head. 8 days until testing!

CandC2012 December 30th, 2013 06:36 AM

Jenny, that's how I normally am too- have breast tenderness immediately after O and then all the way until AF. It actually worried me that maybe I missed O, even though my temps show otherwise lol.

I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday morning (thankfully it didn't stick around, may have just been dehydrated) and then a runny nose all day yesterday- blech. I was worried I might be getting a cold, but runny nose is gone today, so hopefully not!

Also, I was super emotional all day yesterday. I was trying to make coffee and kept making messes or dropping things on the floor and it was making me soooo mad (which was probably causing me to make even more messes)! And then DH asked me to help him clean and organize his office, so when it was all clean, I was trying to arrange some little decorative items on a shelf, just playing around with the arrangement to see what I liked, and the first thing I moved DH said, "No, I don't like that there. I liked the other thing there better." He wasn't being mean about it, just saying what he liked, but I got super upset, felt like a total failure at decorating and I left crying-- A little overdramatic!! Hopefully today is better (DH certainly hopes so!) He was cute about it later though- he said maybe it was implantation emotions ;)

6 DPO-- Only 4 days until testing!

JennyForrest December 30th, 2013 01:36 PM

Maybe it's a good sign? I had a sore throat the last 2 mornings as well. No appetite the last 2 days either. I've been getting full really easy. Went out to dinner last night and didn't even eat half of what I normally would.

CandC2012 December 30th, 2013 01:52 PM

Hmm Jenny, you're symptoms are sounding very promising! I'm getting so excited to see everyone's test results! Hoping for some BFPs :)

I'm feeling worse and worse today, so I think I have a bug :( I've had a few waves of nausea, not enough to make me worry about throwing up, but still not fun. Mostly I just feel cruddy.

I'm getting more and more tempted to test early...sigh. I keep telling myself to just wait until 10 DPO, that I would be much more likely to see a positive at that point. I don't know why I'm so anxious. If I had more tests I would probably start testing tomorrow lol.

JennyForrest December 30th, 2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandC2012 (Post 27879676)
Hmm Jenny, you're symptoms are sounding very promising! I'm getting so excited to see everyone's test results! Hoping for some BFPs :)

I wish! But it's much too early for any real symptoms. :-)
I hope it's not a bug you have! I have read about many people's first symptoms being the same as getting a cold, or even the flu.