JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   couldn't hold out....might as well have (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2704229-couldnt-hold-out-might-well-have.html)

left_field January 20th, 2014 08:28 AM

couldn't hold out....might as well have

Well last evening after AF didn't show all day I decided to test. Negative! GGRRR

AF still hasn't shown thus far but I figured I'm about 13 dpo when I tested so if I was preggers it should have showed. No I'm not certain when I ovulated so guess it is possible I ovulated a little later than expected and could be less than 14 dpo today but who knows..........

Guess I just hang on and wait right?

KellJoO January 20th, 2014 08:33 AM

Re: couldn't hold out....might as well have

Ugh! Hate that.....

But, you're right. You are not out until the witch shows!! FX for you that you ovulated later than you think...

left_field January 20th, 2014 03:05 PM

AF reared her ugly head this aft........

JennyForrest January 20th, 2014 04:26 PM

That *****! Sorry this was not your cycle. Hugs

CelticGradhaich January 20th, 2014 07:48 PM

Mine popped up today, too. AF has a way of rearing her ugly head just when you do not want her to.

:dothug:

Keep up the hope!! Keep up the positive thinking!! Your BFP will happen when it is meant to be. One of the things my best friend keeps telling me is that my child will be so loved and so cherished becuase of the struggles we face right now. This goes for ALL of us here! We are preparing and doing everything in the world that we need to in order to concieve a healthy baby and carry it through a healthy pregnancy and through a healthy delivery in order to give him/her a wonderful life full of the type of love that can only be dreamed about! All of us will get that BFP and the time waiting and the pain at every negative will be GONE! We will not ever remember it because it will be blocked out by the joy and excitement of all the things to come!

Do not give up and do not give up hope!!

Nayna January 21st, 2014 05:29 AM

That sucks! I am sorry! :(

butterfly721 January 21st, 2014 08:57 AM

I'm so sorry. :( AF is late for me, but the HPTs so far have been clear negatives, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope for this cycle. It is very hard to be disappointed over and over again like this. I feel your pain.

kto1111 January 22nd, 2014 01:27 PM

Sorry to see this. :(