JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/)
-   -   ER visit from Hell!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/2367010-er-visit-hell.html)

daneeleigh July 7th, 2011 02:05 AM

ER visit from Hell!!

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible. I spent 12 long miserable hours at the ER today. I went in because I passed a clot this morning and I for sure thought I was losing the baby. My spotting didn't increase but the clot petrified me. So I waited for forever there! It took two hours to do the u/s, two flipping hours! I was panicking the entire time because I couldn't figure out what they were looking at and why it was taking so long. So the radiologist doctor tells me the baby looks good, the HB was 111 and I was measuring 5w6d. So I leave there thinking everythings awesome. I escaped a catastrophe. Then I get back to the ER section and the doctor there breaks the news to me that the baby might be ectopic. Not a tubal but outside the uterus. I finally break at this point. I haven't eaten all day, I have a headache from hell, and I've been at the ER at this point for 10 hours!!!! Everything starts running through my head, this explains my F'd up levels, which only went up to 5900 today, why it took two hours to do my u/s, and a constant spotting. So they had several OBs and radiologist review my u/s and they all agreed that they actually don't think it's ectopic. It appears either my endo or a fibroid is pushing my uterus over and that's why the u/s was messed up. They said the baby appears to be in the right section of the uterus, my uterus is just jacked up lol. It's flopped all the way forward so it looks like I'll get bigger sooner.

So to sum this all up, I have a healthy baby as of now. I was told by the doctor that I'm at a threatened miscarriage state because of the spotting. I have to go back in if I start cramping more or the bleeding picks up. They'll be doing alot of monitoring too. I'll probably have another u/s Friday or Monday. So please just pray ladies that this little baby stays put as of right now!

Mrs.Paradise July 7th, 2011 03:10 AM

Re: ER visit from Hell!!

awwwwwwww Im sooooooooooooo sorry Danee! I will keep you and your precious bean in my T&P's! hope everything is just fine and this is the extent of your "exciting" things that are going to happen in this pregnancy! :)

bryan and nina July 7th, 2011 03:22 AM

You will be in my thoughts!!!! I hope your baby decides to stick! Fingers crossed.

DaniM0820 July 7th, 2011 04:04 AM

I'm soooo glad they saw baby! I am still keeping you and bean in my thoughts and prayers!!

On the plus side, you DO get to have more ultrasounds to see your baby :wub: I hope the cramping and bleeding all stop soon and little bean grows strong and stays snuggled in!!

Servilia July 7th, 2011 07:20 AM

I'm glad you were able to see the baby. I hope it's just a tilted uterus that's causing the jacked up u/s and not a fibroid. I hope baby stays put and grows!!

JustLiz July 7th, 2011 09:40 AM

:dothug: :dothug: I'm so sorry for your ordeal. I hope your little bean is just getting comfy in the right spot.

kbpeanut July 7th, 2011 09:41 AM

Whoop! Just saw this here, but already posted this in the DDC post...

Sending all my best T&Ps to you - KUP!!

Tammyms July 7th, 2011 05:15 PM

Oh wow Danee, I'm sorry you're going through all this! I hope to God baby stays put and everything is ok! Do they have you on bed rest or anything? If not, I'm ordering it and also ordering David to wait on you hand and foot!

ashnichole2326 July 7th, 2011 05:21 PM

praying for you and baby....really hope everything turns out okay..I spotted with Grace when I first found out I was pregnant I was spotting..and then a couple weeks later I spotted some more..for days at a time..so hopefully the spotting is just normal and has nothing to do with what's going on with that uterus of yours!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying things go well!!

fromustobaby July 7th, 2011 10:24 PM

that experience must have been horrible, I'm so sorry:( but, glad that it is not ectopic, and that heartbeat is good for where you are at...after a few more U/Ss, I hope that you are breathing a big sigh of relief :dothug:

Sota July 8th, 2011 03:22 AM

So sorry you had to endure that. Lots of T&Ps for you and baby.

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy July 8th, 2011 08:02 AM

Sorry you had such a traumatic experience. So glad baby had a good hb and you will get more u/s to check on how things are going. Praying for you and your bean.

KCMomma July 8th, 2011 08:05 AM

WOW that is an ER visit from HELL!!! So sorry that happened to you. I had a subchoroinc hemmorage with this pregnancy and it was beyond terrifying. If you are spotting and are at a threatened risk for miscarriage...I would only do what you HAVE to do! Meaning rest as much as you possibly can. My hemmorage has healed on its own but only becuase I took it easy!!! Hang in there!

hearts.0nfire July 8th, 2011 12:01 PM

That is one awful ER visit. Keeping you and baby in my thoughts and prayers!

daneeleigh July 8th, 2011 04:04 PM

Thanks for yalls thoughts ladies. I really appreciate having a place to vent to.

Gwen - I'm definitely doing as little as I need to right now. I'm still working my full hours but I'm making all the boys do the cleaning which they aren't used to lol. They're used to me cleaning up after them. Silly boys are having to vacuum. And D gets home tonight thank goodness so I'm going to have him go grocery shopping with me so he can lift the stuff.

blueeyes25s July 12th, 2011 10:31 PM

I am so sorry you have to go through this! You and your baby are in my T&Ps.

Baby_Manghum11 July 13th, 2011 12:20 AM

Well you and baby are in my prayers,, good luck hun!

KDD July 14th, 2011 03:51 PM

I'm just seeing this now. I hope that everything is okay. Please KUP.

JennieD July 19th, 2011 03:54 PM

I hope everything works out for you doll. You deserve it! I cant wait for the posts where you are in labour and you are able to share your birth story! **HUGS**