JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/)
-   -   Friday Five! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/2544321-friday-five.html)

kbpeanut June 29th, 2012 10:29 AM

Friday Five!

Since many of us are in the middle of a heat wave, thought I would make this weeks Friday Five a little summer-y!

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why?
2. What's your favorite way to stay cool?
3. What's your favorite way to stay warm?
4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind?
5. Any major summer plans or projects this year?

daneeleigh June 29th, 2012 12:06 PM

Re: Friday Five!

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? Cold, cause I'm from Louisiana and that heat sucks!

2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? Pool or AC

3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? Blankies!

4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? Lemonade

5. Any major summer plans or projects this year? I'm hoping to redo/retile our bbq pit while D is gone.

DaniM0820 June 29th, 2012 12:25 PM

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? Too cold! I am always saying how I can put layers on but I can only take so many clothes off! :lol:
2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? a combination of air conditioning, my parents' pool, and ice cream!
3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? DH! :D he is always super warm so if my 3 blankets on the bed aren't cutting it in the winter then I just cuddle up to him :)
4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? The pool, longer days, and busy weekends :)
5. Any major summer plans or projects this year? Oh, you know, just growing a human ;)
Seriously though, I just need to get the house ready for baby. Then in August DH and I are taking an anniversary/babymoon trip to the Poconos! I can't wait!!!

Lyz June 29th, 2012 01:46 PM

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? Too hot because I feel like you can strip off layers and get into air conditioning but I hate having that inner chill you can't get rid of!!!

2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? swimming and A/C :D

3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? hot baths/showers

4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? the beach

5. Any major summer plans or projects this year? just the baby's room :D

kbpeanut June 29th, 2012 05:01 PM

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? Too hot, I hate the cold!
2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? Shade, or running under misters
3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? Snuggle under my huge blankie
4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? Beach!
5. Any major summer plans or projects this year? Cleaning out the 3rd bedroom to use for nursery

Belita June 29th, 2012 06:40 PM

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? too hot. I hate that chill that you just can't get rid of and also hate the feeling of shivering.
2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? swimming in a lake!
3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? spending time out in the sun
4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? warm temps, sunshine, and no work!!!
5. Any major summer plans or projects this year? growing a human, doing projects around the house to prep for Sean, and just enjoying my last summer of not having a little one to cart around.