JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/)
-   -   Any other grads TTC another? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/2570737-any-other-grads-ttc-another.html)

polarbearmama September 7th, 2012 05:21 PM

Any other grads TTC another?

Just wondering if I was the only one here right now?

We are TTC #2 for the next three months! Just got my Implanon taken out yesterday, so far...no ovulation yet, but I'm hopeful it will happen soon and we can catch that eggie! ;)

JustLiz September 22nd, 2012 08:22 PM

Re: Any other grads TTC another?

Me me me! We have been ttc on our own for about 6 months with no success. Starting an IUI cycle now. I switched REs because of insurance issues, but I like the new one, so I'm hopeful! :)

polarbearmama September 23rd, 2012 09:00 AM

Good luck to you Liz!! I hope this is the only IUI cycle you have to go through!!! :)

fromustobaby September 23rd, 2012 11:06 PM

Good luck to both of you!!...we are probably done now that Maiya is here...I'm going to miss pregnancy so much <3

polarbearmama September 24th, 2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fromustobaby (Post 26567466)
Good luck to both of you!!

Thank you! I took Soy this cycle from CD 3 -7 and I'm starting to show signs that I might be ovulating soon...cervix was high, medium, and mostly open this morning! (Sorry if TMI) Hope I ovulate and catch that eggie this sometime this week! :)

hearts.0nfire September 24th, 2012 05:12 PM

I'm not, but wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck and baby dust!!! :)

polarbearmama September 27th, 2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearts.0nfire (Post 26571043)
I'm not, but wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck and baby dust!!! :)

Thank you!! I think I should be ovulating within the next few days or so...so keep your fingers crossed that we catch that eggie!!! :)

ashnichole2326 October 5th, 2012 10:42 PM

So glad to read that I will be in good company on the TTC train again!! Hoping for all of your sakes that you will be getting BFPs before then though, of course!!

Liz, sooo exciting to see you are trying again!! Looks like we are on the same page again ;)

DaniM0820 October 6th, 2012 11:56 AM

My DH said he wants Irish twins, but I still haven't gotten the clearance for sex :lol:
I'm not sure when we will actually start trying again...maybe January :)

daneeleigh October 11th, 2012 01:12 PM

Dani, Dave wanted Irish twins too but we're too busy. At first I was sooooooo against another anytime soon but now I have baby fever bad!!! Unfortunately we won't be having another for a few years and I got the IUD to make sure of it. Good luck to yall trying.

~Momma*2011~ October 15th, 2012 01:13 PM

We are going to start trying after my November cycle.... pending it is normal. I haven't been normal so it might be a shot in the dark to try and catch the eggie. Hoping for a August/September 2013 baby. Once we hit January we will be taking a break as I don't want another winter baby!!

Good Luck to everyone in the TTC journey. :)