JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/)
-   -   Calling all grads.... time for updates ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/2679618-calling-all-grads-time-for-updates-ladies.html)

denalibear September 17th, 2013 04:26 PM

Calling all grads.... time for updates ladies

I'm really missing my grad sisters :heart: how is everyone doing? Anyone have any new surprises? Any updates on your little one or pregnancy?
Post updates here!

Today I had my 17 week appointment....our little Squirt is doing great...I had to close my eyes while the ultrasound tech looked at the gender...we don't want to know if it is a boy or girl...it was really hard not to peek :giggle: I will post ultrsound pics later.

Morning sickness has gotten better...I still have to take zofran...I tried to go without it on Saturday and I spent most of the day sick...so as long has I take it I'm good.

DH and I have started clearing out the guest room to make it into the nursery....time is flying :D

Okay...lets here the updates ladies! :excited:

sarav September 17th, 2013 07:27 PM

Re: Calling all grads.... time for updates ladies

I just had my 1st ultrasound today. 2 sacs, one baby. Seems a twin implanted but nothing grew. Bean is measuring 6 weeks 4 days, one more day than my estimate. Heart rate is 117 bpm. The doctor said this is a lil slow and wants me back in 2 weeks for a repeat. I keep researching and see that 117 seems normal for bean's gestational age. What I figure is the doctor is still basing where I should be off LMP (which would have me at 7w2d). So I am slow based off LMP and I think the 2nd ultrasound will confirm that bean is exactly where I said it should be; 6.5 weeks. I read that some doctors want 2 ultrasounds to confirm the difference in gestational age between LMP and my later ovulation. Still, it doesn't seem fair they put that nervousness on me for 2 weeks. I think I will call the office tomorrow to confirm that the 117 is slow for 7w2d, not 6w4d.

Jen@FirsAve September 18th, 2013 04:43 AM

I hope its all cleared up for you soon hun!

I'm 13wks 3days today, had our NT scan last tuesday and all looked great. I'm still taking my anti-sickness medication and vomiting maybe once a day which is manageable. My appetite is improving though which is nice.

Our next scan is two days before the wedding and thats when we'll find out the gender unless I can talk DF into a private scan sooner! ;)

We've done a little clothes shopping and we've bought the cutest swinging crib (was a second hand bargain but pretty much brand new!). We'll likley not get any of the big things (pram, car seat etc) until after the wedding but i know i'll keep going with the smaller things in the mean time - its too much fun! :D

fromustobaby September 18th, 2013 07:52 PM

Kaiden is 3.5, and talks from the second he wakes up to the second he goes to bed...he FINALLY has a friend, a 5 year old (whose mom babysits for us and brings him with her every time) named Jasen, cant describe how great it is to see him playing - really playing - with another kid...right now, he is obsessed with ages, so he'll ask how old I am, how old daddy is, how old I'll be when he is 35, how old Maiya will be when he is 10, its hysterical...he asked me if I'm going to be alive when he is 100, and I said I wasnt sure, so now, every few hours, he has me promise him that I wont die when he is 100...he is also finally starting to test me a bit, since he was such an easy 2 year old, I guess its just time...right now, our reward system is stickers, so he gets stickers when he does good things, is gentle to maiya, picks up his toys, eats his food by himself, listens to me...and gets them taken away when he throws things, test-kick/hits me (like not hard, just to see if I will respond)...so, he's getting time-outs among other things...I'm hoping the phase is over quickly...today Jasen went up to him when he was in timeout and told him that he really needed to listen to his mom...LOL!

Anyway, Maiya is brilliant baby (Kaiden was a bit slow verbally at first, so when I compare the two of them its crazy), she knows about 100 words, knows some colors, almost always has a smile on her face, and will mimic anything you do...she always wants to make us laugh and gives the biggest sweetest kisses and hugs...I never thought I could love anyone as much as Kaiden, but this girl is just pure love in baby form!

Other stuff, we got PG (a surprise I'd only had one PP period) in early July, but the HCG wasnt going up as fast as it should have, I got to see a (very slow) H/B once, and the next week the H/B was gone...I was already prepared for it, so it wasnt as gut-wrenching as my first M/C, but it was still really sad...Matt didnt want to try again, but I convinced him to try one more time...we are TTC by ourselves now, but I have an appointment with the RE on October 9 to discuss if we want to try a round of Follistim (with Maiya, we did one round and got her)...if we do, we will probably wait till January cause we travel a lot during the holidays, so I dont want to have to worry about appointments on top of that...and I currently do not have maternity coverage, but in January 2014, the Afforable HealthCare Act says that insurance has to cover prenatal...whoo hoo!

The bad part is that I'm going to be 37 in a bit more than a month, and my old eggs have already produced 2 babies that didnt make it, so its getting harder for me to make babies as perfect as the two I have...of course, the flip side of that is that I have two absolutely perfect babies, and no matter what happens, I will always treasure that <3
http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...9594bfbade.jpg
http://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...ad42867ff0.jpg

daneeleigh September 18th, 2013 10:24 PM

Mason is 19 months and he's just amazing. I'm not sure what I did before I had him. He's going through his temper testing phase and can be high maintenance at times but at others he's super easy. Depends on the day lol. He's super active and into everything! He's not really talking yet but we're working on it.

I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with boy #2 and I'm getting excited to meet him. I can't wait to see his face and find out who he is. Will he have hair like Mason did or what color will it be?? Just really curious and anxious at this point to meet him. He's going to be bigger than Mason was most likely and he seems really comfy in there. Mason was a difficult pregnancy but this one has been a breeze and I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed put till 42 weeks lol.

http://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...93282a2a41.jpg

My big ole belly!
http://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...02ae7fbd37.jpg

DaniM0820 September 19th, 2013 09:32 AM

ADORABLE pictures!

Jordan just turned the big ONE on Friday the 13th :D 1-year stats are 20lb,6oz, 29 inches long, and 18 inch head. Still a peanut and rocking 9-month size clothes (moving to 12 month soon though!). He's got 7 teeth but no molars yet.

He is definitely an easy baby! The only time he's a grump is when he's teething or over tired. Developmentally-wise, he's been a *little* slow with physical things like rolling, crawling, and walking (just took his first steps Monday the 9th!), but very advanced with other things. I am amazed at how smart he is! He waves hello and goodbye, gives high fives, blows kisses, claps, gives raspberries..

His vocabulary is pretty minimal and consists of uh oh, that?, Chester, Tucker, Baxter (sort of), dada, and the newest one is Thomas (the train haha). Still not saying mama.. he says the sound but hasn't called me it yet. I cannot wait to hear it though!!

I was foruntate enough to never have to introduce formula, so Jordan has been breastfed past the 1-year mark, though right now he is only nursing right before bed. We will work on cutting that feeding out the next week or 2, and then he should be on whole milk only (plus the tons of other foods he eats... the boy is a piggy!).

We are currently TTC #2, though not crazily. I take OPKs to track my cycle and am charting CM, but not doing temps (and hope I don't have to!) Even with breastfeeding I have had the most regular cycle of my life! It's varied between 30-some days and 50-some days, but I have O'd a few times, which was something that didn't happen on my own the entire 16 months of TTC Jordan. I am hopeful that we won't need outside help for #2!

Mrs.Paradise September 19th, 2013 10:24 AM

LOVE all of the pictures!!!

Landon is going to be one next month!! EEK!!! lol Ive been busy planning away and getting stuff ready for his pictures for his birthday! and I CANT WAIT!!!! hes been a climbing monster and has started SCREAMING high pitches ALL the time!!! lol hes crawling and getting into everything and is thinking about walking but would rather crawl... he says Dada, hi, mama, hi dad. lol he LOVES when Daddy comes home! and I LOVE watching him get excited! he LOVES Gracie and will play tug a war with her, with her toys... he actually crawled for the first time to get her! :wub: and Gracie has been soooooooooooooooo good with him! even when he pulls her hair, paw what ever... she will just lick his hand! :wub:

Crystallee September 20th, 2013 04:21 AM

Emmalyn is 10 months old today. She was 20lbs 6oz at her last appt and over 28 inches with a big noggin. She is crawling all over the place and pulls up and stands well and cruises. She is getting brave and letting go of things. She says mama baba dada night night nana bee bee (my cousin who we call bree bree) yeah and whoa. She is getting in to everything lately. She claps waves and is pretty darn good with her little pincher fingers and transferring toys and stuff. She gives kisses and constantly does raspberries and self feeds pretty well. She figures out how to operate any type of toy I give to her almost instantly. its crazy, stacking nesting toys even puzzles and shape sorters. For those of you who may not know, my husband Joe died on July 28th so Emmalyn will be an only child. Anyways she is still breastfeeding though she has slowed down with it and so I end up pumping a lot. So sick of pumping. She eats solids well if she can self feed but doesn't like to be fed by me. We are having her dedicated at our church next Sunday so that should be nice. Also birthday planning already. How the time flies. Miss you guys. Emmalyn is a pretty happy kid. Smiley and devious and laughing all the time. She has 2 bottom teeth and 1 top fang. She is getting a bunch more soon though. Lots of toothy bulges.

http://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...b2cf8bce63.jpg
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...0dce4225f9.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img32/9002/lt6.JPG

jojo2bee September 20th, 2013 10:10 PM

Matthew just turned 1 Sept 14! He's been doing great! He had his 1 year appt the 17 and is 22 lbs 1.5oz, 31.75 inches tall and hhead circumference of 18.2 inches. He was just dx with croup this morning so were trying to fight that off right now. Hes doing great though so I hope it stays that way! We have a follow up at 9 in the am. Hes crawling and walking with support. Talks up a storm lol and gets into everything. He claps his hands and waves when he feels like it lol.

~Momma*2011~ September 23rd, 2013 10:35 AM

It's nice seeing all the updates on the babies!! :)

Caylyn will be 2 in December...... What!?!?!?!?

She is running all over, climbing on things she shouldn't and is slowly opening up. I love her personality and I love her!! :) She doesn't forget a thing either. She makes waking up every day so worth it!! She correctly identifies most animals and colors. She is bursting with words and just overall a great kid!! :)

I'm also 36w3d pregnant with #2. Crazy how time flies. I've got pregnancy complaints but otherwise feeling good just getting anxious for our 2nd team green baby!! I'm thinking boy (had this feeling since I found out I was pregnant back in Feb.)