JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/)
-   -   YAY!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f452-trying-to-conceive-your-first-graduates/554038-yay.html)

blueeyedbaby April 27th, 2007 11:09 PM

Woohooo!!! Thanks for getting this subforum up and running girls - fantastic idea!!! Now we can all still hang out together without hopefully stepping on anyone's toes! :lol:

I think we might have to PM our older grads though to let them know this is here.

star24 April 27th, 2007 11:49 PM

yes, yes we must!! itll be fun to see everyones different stages, and even see people new babies and share the stories..:-)

blueeyedbaby April 27th, 2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

yes, yes we must!! itll be fun to see everyones different stages, and even see people new babies and share the stories..:-)[/b]
including yours :P

Tam_383 April 27th, 2007 11:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

yes, yes we must!! itll be fun to see everyones different stages, and even see people new babies and share the stories..:-)[/b]
including yours :P
[/b]
How exciting! I can't wait to be in here oficially!!! still waiting! LOL

star24 April 28th, 2007 05:11 AM

yeah its a nice forum, the ddc's are cool too, but so many posts!! you feel so lost like a little kid going to school for the first day.. yeah vicki im sure your baby is only going to be like a month younger then mine!:-)

blueeyedbaby April 28th, 2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

yeah its a nice forum, the ddc's are cool too, but so many posts!! you feel so lost like a little kid going to school for the first day.. yeah vicki im sure your baby is only going to be like a month younger then mine!:-)[/b]
LOL We'll see!

Hehe call us selfish here but ummmm not only do we love this board but we can't bear to part with our grads :cry:

flyingpiglet April 28th, 2007 08:50 AM

I felt horrible when I had to leave...so I still stalked but felt weird posting...so now I am happy that I have a new place to post :) thanks girls! Vicki your chart is looking HOT HOT HOT!!! :) keeping my fingers crossed for you!

star24 April 28th, 2007 05:03 PM

13 weeks heidi!! wohoo..!!
oh i must look at vickis chart!

Marissa April 29th, 2007 11:20 PM

This was such a good idea.

Babymakingprincess April 30th, 2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Hehe call us selfish here but ummmm not only do we love this board but we can't bear to part with our grads :cry:[/b]
S'ok I can't bear to part with you either!!!!!!! :wub:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acadia April 30th, 2007 11:23 AM

Wheee! :cheer:

DevineEssence May 1st, 2007 08:52 AM

May I join you ladies here????

meli1321 May 1st, 2007 10:48 AM

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! I love being able to talk with all of you girls without feeling weird about posting in your DDC's! :P It looks like all of your pregnancies are moving along well!!! I can't wait to see pics of your little one's! Heather should have pics soon!! :D

butterflyjmb May 1st, 2007 11:31 AM

I love this, too!! Very cool idea! :wub:

Acadia May 1st, 2007 02:38 PM

Quote:

May I join you ladies here????[/b]
Sure you can if you want to!

Snowpeas May 2nd, 2007 03:49 AM

Oh wow, I didn't know that this was here!!! This is so cool!!! :cheer: