JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   After 42 calandar days.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/1349944-after-42-calandar-days.html)

graysaturday December 12th, 2008 05:57 AM

AF shows up!

I'm disappointed but I'm a little glad because now I can just start over for this month. Lesson for everyone, never use blue dye, they can totally have a colored EVAP line! I had one yesterday. In the words of DH "This is crap!! I see a line!! Don't buy this again!" haha. Now I have to reschedule my ob/gyn visit but at least now I'm sorta back on track.

Good luck to everyone trying this month! Maybe Santa will bring us a late gifts. :santa-smiley:

MountainMomma December 12th, 2008 06:09 AM

:dothug:

I'm sorry that AF showed, but at least you can move on now. Good luck this schedule. I'm not that far ahead of you, so hopefully we can both move to the September DDC. Good luck hun!

LivingAsSara December 12th, 2008 06:18 AM

Aw, I'm very sorry she showed. But, glad you can move on and start trying again!

Loving6 December 12th, 2008 06:34 AM

Darn It!I don't even know why those tests are even allowed on the market.Sorry it wasn't a real positive,it sure did look it. :brickwall: Well your right that at least you can start trying again.Hope this is the month for you.....Here's to trying again...cheers

babyloves2dance December 12th, 2008 08:06 AM

So sorry that AF showed her ugly face. I hope that this next cycle is it for you!! GL

wanting_more2_love December 12th, 2008 08:34 AM

just a thought maybe you should still go to the doctors and tell them about the test... and see what the doc says.... this girl i know it happened to her everytime she was about to get her period but she was pregnant then got her period.... so she had to take a baby aspirin so she could carry the baby.. then the next time she tryed she was fine..

good luck

:dust: next month

graysaturday December 12th, 2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

just a thought maybe you should still go to the doctors and tell them about the test... and see what the doc says.... this girl i know it happened to her everytime she was about to get her period but she was pregnant then got her period.... so she had to take a baby aspirin so she could carry the baby.. then the next time she tryed she was fine..

good luck

:dust: next month[/b]
Ooh, thats interesting. Thank you! I did reschedule the appt. for the beginning of Jan. I want to get a check up, and maybe some vitamins or something.. I will mention the test for sure.

BTW, you live in Chicago? Me too!

Thanks to everyone who replied too!

mommaof3boys December 12th, 2008 09:58 AM

sorry AF showed

Alicia W. December 12th, 2008 10:24 AM

Sorry about AF... good luck though this time around!