JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   What do you think? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/1397083-what-do-you-think.html)

mis31 January 17th, 2009 01:49 PM

O.K. here's my issue. Last week I had what I thought to be implantation bleeding and it stopped. Then right after that I had this "funny" feeling in my stomach, it was like mild cramping , then that went away. My breasts are not sore, but they do appear slightly swollen. I am not due to start my period until the 25th, so i can't even start testing. My question is do you think someone can want it so much they can make their body feel different or are these real symptoms of pregnancy? :wacko:

wanting_more2_love January 17th, 2009 01:51 PM

sure can

woman can be just like dogs and have fake pregnancys..

i hope you ge a BFP..

but your body can fake it though

amylou378 January 17th, 2009 02:21 PM

Wondering the same thing about myself today! Hang in there~It'll be the 25th soon enough! Good Luck!

seto_shellie January 17th, 2009 02:27 PM

same here.. im due on the 25 for af too.... and jsut so you know i dont know of many women (if any at all)that compare themselves to dogs... lol i just thought that i could correct that one.. there is such things at pseudo symptoms though.. where you want to be so prego you make yourself feel things... but hoping that is no the case for you and you get your bfp soon...

amylou378 January 17th, 2009 02:35 PM

Also, AF symptoms can be the same as early preggo symptoms, so you can really drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what is what. I can't tell you how many HPT's I've wasted, even when I wasn't trying to get preggo, because I just felt funny. :dothug:

mis31 January 17th, 2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Also, AF symptoms can be the same as early preggo symptoms, so you can really drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what is what. I can't tell you how many HPT's I've wasted, even when I wasn't trying to get preggo, because I just felt funny. :dothug:[/b]
I know that I am driving myself crazy, but the reason why I am so curious is because I never have had PMS. I can tell that my period is coming, but those feelings only happen a cpouple days before my period and this is going on two weeks before. I guess no matter what I am going to drive myself crazy for the next week or so.
P.S. I noticed that you are a nurse. I am also, what area do you work in?

StephanyM January 17th, 2009 03:11 PM

Could be real....ya never know till the time comes! I hope you are! How long did the bleeding last? A day or so or just when you wipe is a really good sign!

amylou378 January 17th, 2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Also, AF symptoms can be the same as early preggo symptoms, so you can really drive yourself crazy trying to figure out what is what. I can't tell you how many HPT's I've wasted, even when I wasn't trying to get preggo, because I just felt funny. :dothug:[/b]
I know that I am driving myself crazy, but the reason why I am so curious is because I never have had PMS. I can tell that my period is coming, but those feelings only happen a cpouple days before my period and this is going on two weeks before. I guess no matter what I am going to drive myself crazy for the next week or so.
[/b]
I work in peds intensive care, for almost 5 years now. I love it!

Mystic_Mommy January 17th, 2009 03:50 PM

Kind of hard to tell, I've been wondering the same thing about me. I'm also suppose to start on the 25th, looks like we'll be testing together! Implantation bleeding would be hard to fake though, if you had even a little spotting I'd say that's a good sign!

MellieB January 17th, 2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

:ditto:

mis31 January 17th, 2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
I work in peds intensive care, for almost 5 years now. I love it!
[/b]
I work in an adult/burn ICU!

mis31 January 17th, 2009 07:51 PM

The spotting lasted only a couple days. At first I noticed it when I went to the bathnroom and when I wiped I noticed a little brown and then I looked in the toilet and there was a little brown in the toilet. After that when wiped a little brown a couple times and then for a couple of days for time to time a light faint pink.

heathernoell6 January 17th, 2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

same here.. im due on the 25 for af too.... and jsut so you know i dont know of many women (if any at all)that compare themselves to dogs... lol i just thought that i could correct that one.. there is such things at pseudo symptoms though.. where you want to be so prego you make yourself feel things... but hoping that is no the case for you and you get your bfp soon...[/b]
a little rude. We are all wonderful women here, and there is no reason for replies like this. It was just a biological statement, not ACTUALLY comparing ourselves to dogs :P