JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   9 dpo (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/21181-9-dpo.html)

modelt March 24th, 2005 09:39 AM

i am 9dpo and still confused.i am still cramping all over bb are not as sore as they were but are still sore.
have been still naeuous of a mornig and at night.really tired.face has broke out since last week.but what i am confused on is yeaterday(8 dpo and at 6 dpo) i was still having ewcm and ccf.this mornig all i had was just ccf and my temps r still high.ran a fever last night.have had no ib.does every woman have implation bleeding.thank you.

modelt :wub:

ttc for #1

babydust at all :smile: :wub:

KitKat March 24th, 2005 09:44 AM

NO - acutally MOST women DON'T have implantation bleeding. Some women get it, but it is actually not the norm.

Most women WISH they did though... because it's a great indication of pg....

I want to say that the statistics are something like only 20-30% of women get implantation bleeding.

twoboysonegirlforme March 24th, 2005 09:46 AM

I never had implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies. Good luck

TexMex March 24th, 2005 10:04 AM

I believe less than 50% of women get IB....with my luck I won't :glare: :D

Good luck with a BFP!!! :wub:

sydney81502 March 24th, 2005 10:40 AM

I think your symptoms sound extremely promising!!! Good luck to you!!!

Susan

Kristimomto2 March 24th, 2005 11:21 AM

It sounds really promising. When are you going to test. In regards to implantation bleeding....I already have a son and I never experienced implantation bleeding when I got pregnant with him and I just recently got a BFP on a HPT ( still waiting on the blood work results which should come in some time today) but I never experienced any implantation bleeding for this one either. HTH

Good luck **********Baby Dust**************

Neo76 March 24th, 2005 12:43 PM

I never had any implantation bleeding either. I hardly had any symptoms either until I got close to AF time and then I started feeling a little pressure and minor AF cramps. I thought I was going to start but it turned out I was pregnant. Your symptoms do sound very promising. Showering with you babydust! Hope this is your month!!

modelt March 24th, 2005 01:26 PM

thanks to you all.i am still having cramps and i want to test now but my dh still wants me to wait a little longer.i sure am tired today feels like i have been run over by a mac truck.all i want to do is nap.i hoping to test either sun.or mon.mon i will be 13 dpo.thanks again for all yall being so kind and caring.i am glad i found this board. :smile:

modelt :wub:

me 30
dh 41
ttc#1 :wub:
this is driving me :wacko: