JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Calling my doc...*UPDATED IN POST #7* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2281127-calling-my-doc-updated-post-7-a.html)

nichol March 20th, 2011 07:04 PM

Calling my doc...*UPDATED IN POST #7*

First thing on the a.m. I will be calling my doc to get my lab results from March 10!!!! Hopefully go ahead and induce AF......never thought I would ever say this but I have missed the witch! Haven't seen her since January and sooooo ready to just start a cycle already!

Iluvmybabies* March 20th, 2011 10:46 PM

Re: Calling my doc...

Good luck I hope they give you something to bring the witch and get a new cycle going :)

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy March 21st, 2011 03:51 AM

Good luck! I had 60+ day cycles when I was ttc the first time so I know exactly how you feel. I think I took Provera for a week and within about two days of stopping it AF finally made her arrival. Are you going to be taking clomid to make you O too? If you have any questions about what I did the first time around let me know:)

nichol March 21st, 2011 05:33 AM

She says I'm not annovulatory just that I skipped a month probably because it was the first month I was actively testing and tracking my cycle. Stress probably. So, she doesn't think I need Clomid. She's 99% sure I have been ovulating regularly since about October going off my cycles and labwork. I had more labs 2 weeks ago and that's what I am waiting on. We'll see! I'll KUP tho!

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy March 21st, 2011 09:08 AM

Yeah, stress can definately cause an annovulatory cycle. Hope the labwork comes back great!

nichol March 22nd, 2011 02:38 PM

So, I just got the call from Doc....here's the results:

FSH & LH were, agian, perfect

TSH was awful and starting thyroid meds (HYPOthyroidism)

Insulin levels still a little high even on Metformin so we are going to 2000mg/day (was taking 1500)

Starting Provera to induce AF (I drank Parsely tea twice yesterday and still no show)

HOPING ALL OF THIS GETS ME BACK ON TRACK !!!!!

not the best news in the world but I feel like at least we are getting somewhere :)
the larger dose of Met and the throid meds should help with more weight loss so there's my silver lining LOL

gemipisces March 22nd, 2011 06:31 PM

Re: Calling my doc...*UPDATED IN POST #7*

Like you said, not ALL bad news. I hope they find something that works for you!

WrightWife March 22nd, 2011 07:02 PM

Glad to hear you finally have some answers Nichol. My sister suffers from Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroid) and once she got on meds everything seemed to fall into place for her. It took a bit to regulate the meds, but once they did it was great. I hope all of this works out for you soon!

lola12 March 22nd, 2011 07:47 PM

well, at least now you know! Thats got to be great! hopefully things start moving here for you really soon!! And I hope AF isn't terrible for you either!! Hopefully she can make a short and sweet appearance and get the job done!