JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Did it work? I NEED opinions!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2546916-did-work-i-need-opinions.html)

Missredshirt July 7th, 2012 08:52 PM

Did it work? I NEED opinions!!

Here's my story(it's long so get comfortable lol). My fiance and I have been trying so hard to have a baby but we're having so much difficulties. I've gotten pregnant before, four years back(the first time I ever had sex) but it only lasted two months then resulted in a miscarriage, but I'm not entirely sure why :(.... And ever since then I have unprotected sex constantly and I just never get pregnant and I feel really depressed and like I have no purpose. I haven't noticed at any problems with my reproductive health expect for that sometimes before my period start my right ovary hurts a lot and my periods are pretty painful sometimes. Do you think that has anything to do with it?
This month I tried tracking my ovulation and gave unprotected sex on every fertile day and I hope I could be pregnant... Or maybe I just want to be so bad that I just think I am. I still have about a week and a half ontil my periods due. What does pregnancy feel like at this stage? Here's how I feel: I keep cramps in my uterus that feel a bit like period cramps but it's too early for that. And periodically for the past couple of days I've be feeling this slight tingling and pulling feeling in my uterus. And I've been feel very sick every morning(I know it'd be too early for morning sickness but still.. I feel it) and I literally pee constantly(again I think it's too early for that symptom too) please tell me what you think..

muffin July 7th, 2012 09:35 PM

Re: Did it work? I NEED opinions!!

Unfortunately, once we start TTC, *everything* becomes a symptom. That runny nose you have? Pregnant. You stubbed your toe? Pregnant. ;) It's annoying that pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms are so similar too!

How long have you been trying for? How are you tracking your ovulation? I suggest taking a look at fertility friend (there's a link in my siggie) if you haven't already, and trying OPKs. (Ovulation predictor kits) That would really give you the best idea of when your most fertile times are.

MAS1313 July 7th, 2012 09:59 PM

Ditto

captivate July 8th, 2012 04:13 AM

I agree. :smile:

FishermansWife4 July 8th, 2012 06:48 AM

Agreed. Try temping to make sure you o. It's a pita sometimes but it really does help! Good luck and fx you get your bfp soon.

LPNMOMMY84 July 8th, 2012 02:29 PM

I concur! :)

captivate July 8th, 2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPNMOMMY84 (Post 26248609)
I concur! :)

Sorry but I laughed out loud with this one!

dri2011 July 9th, 2012 09:31 AM

I agree with the ladies.

WorkerBeeMama July 9th, 2012 12:34 PM

I agree as well. You may want to go see a doctor if you have been trying for over a year. It's possible you might need assistance to get pregnant. But, if you have only been trying for a short while, then try OPKs and temping/charting. That will give you an idea of your cycle and if you are ovulating and when. I ovulate a lot sooner than I thought I did. Good luck and FX you get a BFP in ten days!