JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Alright Ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2610516-alright-ladies.html)

Jenn10 January 2nd, 2013 07:38 AM

Alright Ladies

Still having brown spotting sometimes its watery this is got me confused my temps still look ok I've missed a couple days but my temps still look good my opks seem to not be getting darker which is weird to I need opinions I'm glad its not blood but its annoyning and it will fade during the day so what could be the deal i haven't had no red blood except that long period before Christmas where is all the old blood coming from?

Adventuremom January 2nd, 2013 09:39 AM

Re: Alright Ladies

Jenn, I have no idea where the old blood could be coming from. Your temps look good, so that is promising. I hope the spotting stops soon, because it has to be driving you crazy. I know low thyroid can sometimes cause chronic spotting, but I know you don't have insurance and probably can't get that checked out.

Hugs and I hope it just stops on its own!

hopeful_girl55 January 2nd, 2013 10:47 AM

When does your insurance finally kick in? Isn't it this month? I really hope you can go to the doctors soon.

Jenn10 January 2nd, 2013 11:06 AM

Thank you leah its weird I'm having no other issues but this and the opks and sam I can't afford it right now i really need some I've been looking into to some tho cause my obgyn that i was Going to said if nothing happens by march to come back and thats a whole year i cant wait no longer

WorkerBeeMama January 2nd, 2013 11:12 AM

Have you had a full physical done, like thyroid, etc? What about clomid to enduce ovulation?

hopeful_girl55 January 2nd, 2013 11:24 AM

That royally sucks. You need to get into the doctors. They need to run every test from thyroid to progesterone and everything in between.

Jenn10 January 2nd, 2013 11:34 AM

Mindy that's why I'm trying to get insurance cause my obgyn I was seeing probably would put me on clomid and ya it totally sucks

Anitha January 2nd, 2013 12:23 PM

So sorry you are still spotting Jenn. We just have to focus on the positive which is the steady temps. I would look into getting some kind of basic insurance ASAP. All this must be frustrating and getting answers from a real Dr. is your only solution right now, other than waiting till it happens...:( :hug:

WorkerBeeMama January 2nd, 2013 12:36 PM

Ugh, that sucks. What about planned parenthood just for the physical/pap and thyroid stuff?

When do you think you will have insurance.

All I have to say is thank God we have great insurance otherwise my expenses would be so crazy right now. I pay extra for the good no deductible PPO but for me it is so worth it since I have been having so many problems.

I hope you get coverage soon and get a doctor that will help you asap! :hug:

Jenn10 January 2nd, 2013 12:57 PM

Trust me im looking into it asap

Jenn10 January 2nd, 2013 04:48 PM

So since my temps are more normal what's that mean you would think since im having spotting it would be erratic but there not confusing