JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Weird tww! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2611001-weird-tww.html)

HeartHelloKitty January 3rd, 2013 08:47 AM

Weird tww!

Haha! Its either almost halfway over or just beginning. :P According to fertilityfriend, I'm 6 dpo. Attain/tcoyf says I'm 5 dpo. It's also possible I'm only 2-3 dpo since my first few temps were higher than previous ones but lower than most of my post-O temps so I may have just O'd a couple days ago. I guess it's also possible I just had a slow rise this cycle. I had some darker opks after they'd gotten faint again, but never another positive and I don't usually opk after they go negative so I guess it could've been a fluke or maybe they are always like that post-O. I hope I O'd when I got those first positive opks because otherwise I think I'm out. We haven't had a chance to bd since Saturday since we had a houseguest. In a way though, not knowing is less stressful. I won't be testing early since I'm not sure of my dpo.

Adventuremom January 3rd, 2013 08:58 AM

Re: Weird tww!

I was checking out your chart this morning to see how many dpo you were (feel like a chart stalker, lol) - those temps look nice! I hope they stay high for you and you get a BFP this month. I sometimes O early, so I am temping for the first time this cycle. Of course, I had to go and get sick (so my temps are really high until this morning, lol)!

HeartHelloKitty January 3rd, 2013 09:06 AM

Of course as soon as I said that I noticed my boobs are really sore today and even if I'm 6dpo this is really early for that to start before AF so now I'm all "Hmm. Maybe I should test in a couple days…" haha!

Jenn10 January 3rd, 2013 09:35 AM

No don't test people get discouraged when they do that since my body is being dumb if i have to I will tell you ladies every day not to test early lol

HeartHelloKitty January 3rd, 2013 09:59 AM

Haha. Good point. I need to stop buying ICs because I have so many it makes me want to use them. I need to go back to buying dollar store ones when I want to test since having to go out and get them makes me really think.

Jenn10 January 3rd, 2013 10:03 AM

Just don't buy none early lol I can't wait to be in tww with you ladies to try and resist the urge lol

BenzBella January 3rd, 2013 10:43 AM

As much as I would encourage testing, It looks to me like you're 5-6dpo, so I don't know. I'd only test if there were some symptoms popping up!!

hopeful_girl55 January 3rd, 2013 12:02 PM

Well as far as your OPK's getting dark again after they were lighter just look at mine! Mine did that. Idk what it means its probably left over stuff from your surge, well that's my guess anyway. :)

I hope you caught that eggy! I hope we both end up in the DDC together! :D

HeartHelloKitty January 3rd, 2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 (Post 26931661)
Well as far as your OPK's getting dark again after they were lighter just look at mine! Mine did that. Idk what it means its probably left over stuff from your surge, well that's my guess anyway. :)

I hope you caught that eggy! I hope we both end up in the DDC together! :D

Yeah yours did the same thing mine did!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenzBella (Post 26931256)
As much as I would encourage testing, It looks to me like you're 5-6dpo, so I don't know. I'd only test if there were some symptoms popping up!!

It's definitely too early for testing. I just thought it was funny that my boobs started hurting right after my post.

allysmomma January 3rd, 2013 12:51 PM

Mine is crazy as well....not sure what to think, I'm anywhere from 6-9dpo, tested today and bfn, but my body feels all out of whack, lots of abdominal cramping, but not severe, feeling slightly nauseous again not severe, having an urgency to use the restroom, like now, can't wait, which is out of the norm, I think i'm just going crazy...good luck to you tho!!

hopeful_girl55 January 3rd, 2013 12:54 PM

I have no clue as to why though. This is my first month really using them. I think its probably just left over stuff. I should stop testing but its keeping me from thinking about the TWW. :)

Tryingfor2. January 3rd, 2013 12:57 PM

Mine did the same thing darker after lighter hopefully it's a good sign!!
This cycle has been a lot different so keeping fx.