JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Who wants to keep Picture Girl going? **Sign Up if you want in on the fun!!!!** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2622192-who-wants-to-keep-picture-girl-going-sign-up-if-you-want-fun.html)

BenzBella February 5th, 2013 08:42 AM

Who wants to keep Picture Girl going? **Sign Up if you want in on the fun!!!!**

I can host til we get a new host for TTC if we still want to do it. Sign up if you want to be included!!

Also, I can't remember who our first girl was, don't wanna repeat! If anyone recalls, let me know!

Update****

Okay, I bet we'll get some more yessses by the end of the day, so I'll pick someone tonight and we'll start again tomorrow morning! I'll keep bumping for the first few days, it kind of died down after Wed before. So get your ideas going for tomorrow morning! This should be fun!

waiting2bemommy February 5th, 2013 08:50 AM

Re: Who wants to keep Picture Girl going?

I was sad when I realized no one was doing it anymore. I hope everyone wants to do it still. I can't remember the name either. Ugh. I feel special right now. :eek: I can think of the pictures but I can't think of a name at all. :p

BenzBella February 5th, 2013 09:21 AM

I'm the same way!! I remember what her house and fridge looks like!! LOL

blakesgirl09 February 5th, 2013 09:40 AM

Adventuremom was first and Hopefullgirl was second. I may have screwed up that screen name because I'm not looking and if so I apologize!!!!!

hopeful_girl55 February 5th, 2013 11:50 AM

eh Idc if you spelled it wrong. :P But yup I would love to keep it going. I loved sharing a peak into my life. I would love to learn more about everyone! :D

blakesgirl09 February 5th, 2013 12:08 PM

Re: Who wants to keep Picture Girl going? **Sign Up if you want in on the fun!!!!**

I'm in but I think I already said that!!!

BenzBella February 5th, 2013 12:12 PM

Re: Who wants to keep Picture Girl going? **Sign Up if you want in on the fun!!!!**

hahahaha! Got you on the list!

bella88 February 5th, 2013 12:15 PM

I want to do it too! Was fun :)

Faith=2xBlessed February 5th, 2013 12:54 PM

Me tooo so glad your keeping it going yay :D

tenandtwo February 5th, 2013 01:29 PM

I'm so glad you posted this! I was just thinking about how it was over, and was hoping someone would pick it up again. I'm definitely in!

cutenurse24 February 5th, 2013 05:18 PM

I am definitely interested in keeping it going.