JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Why oh Why??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2622397-why-oh-why.html)

Orangebrittainy February 5th, 2013 04:48 PM

Why oh Why???

For some unknown reason I want to DTD the most a few days after the :witch: arrives, but before she leaves. I have had issues for the last couple of years because most of the time I have no desire. However I still want DH to be happy and I know its not his fault my lack of desire... He tries really hard but the only time I actually want it he wouldn't touch me with a 9 foot pole. :overreact:

Anyone else have this issue??

chachartier February 5th, 2013 05:41 PM

Re: Why oh Why???

YES!!! I always seem to be "erotically charged" during AF... I personally think it is gross for me to do it then (I don't care if others do it, I just have always had particularly heavy AF) BUT I have a husband who doesn't care so if I am feeling weak and he can convince me not to be grossed out by it or do it in the shower, we have done it a few times that way.

Orangebrittainy February 5th, 2013 06:16 PM

Mine is heavy as well both DH and I are both grossed out.

BenzBella February 5th, 2013 06:21 PM

Are you getting plenty of vitamins?? That can definitely contribute to not feeling in the mood.

cutenurse24 February 5th, 2013 07:15 PM

I am totally in the mood right before and during my visit from the :witch: I usually can't really control myself and DH is fine with doing it in the shower to help cut down on some of the mess. I'm just grateful that he will help indulge me when I am so darn horny and bob isn't cutting it.

JoannaEvelyn06 February 5th, 2013 08:04 PM

My DH doesn't mind DTD while the :witch: is here….. we either do it in the shower or I tell him not to look when we're done, LOL. I wouldn't do it on a heavy flow day - but when I know it won't be too messy, I'm all for it :)

waiting2bemommy February 5th, 2013 10:20 PM

I have this problem all the time. So long as I am not super crampy or heavy it's not a big deal. We usually end up dtd before AF is over with when it is down to the end. Never on day one though. :eek: or two for that matter.

bella88 February 5th, 2013 11:33 PM

Eh, lay a towel down and jump in the shower after ;) you'll be right! I used to be pretty squicked out when we were younger (If I think back I get a horrific flashback to one time, I swear my memory plays it out like a bad and overenthusiastic slasher film scene...) but now not so much. It's only a bit of blood :)

Plus it's good for cramps too!

Gamer_Princess February 6th, 2013 06:41 AM

Elissa, your post just made my day :)

DH does not mind if AF is around or not. We usually do it in the shower or like Elissa said, get dirty and then jump in the shower to clean up.

hopeful_girl55 February 6th, 2013 07:13 AM

I have gotten SO to come around to the idea. I get in the mood too much while AF is here. We usually use the shower or a towel on the bed. And avoid me being on top because that makes the mess worse. :P

Davis720 February 6th, 2013 07:31 AM

yes yes! Dh knows I get all kinds of excited when the :witch: arrives! lol My flow usually is only really heavy for 1/5 days, and he's usually good with putting a towel down or getting hot n heavy in the shower. It's hard for me too, I don't usually feel much in the mood to bd a few days later when I get ready to O, so it feels kind of forced sometimes :/ But I know it will totally be worth it when we get that bfp! Good luck! :D