JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Early pregnancy bleeding? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2636167-early-pregnancy-bleeding.html)

JoannaEvelyn06 March 19th, 2013 08:09 PM

Early pregnancy bleeding?

Can anyone tell me if they've experienced this?

I haven't retested, so I'm not sure that I am pregnant…. but I am having the WEIRDEST AF ever. Super light…. I'm on CD 3 and still haven't gotten my normal, heavy - soak through a tampon in 4 hours, flow.

Please help!

Should I test in the morning??

Gamer_Princess March 19th, 2013 08:17 PM

Re: Early pregnancy bleeding?

I would def test :) The light and heaviness of a period depends on how thick the lining is.

JoannaEvelyn06 March 19th, 2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess (Post 27211069)
I would def test :) The light and heaviness of a period depends on how thick the lining is.

Ok, I will test in the morning.

It just sounds really abnormal for my cycle to have regulated to 28 days - but I'm not having a "normal" flow.

I will be sure to update in the morning :)

JoannaEvelyn06 March 19th, 2013 09:07 PM

I would also like to add that my cervix is so high up I can barely reach it…. is that normal?

Gamer_Princess March 19th, 2013 09:10 PM

That is a great sign for pregnancy :) How is the bleeding, any heavier or just continuing to spot?

JoannaEvelyn06 March 19th, 2013 09:13 PM

Just spotting, all day - pretty light - at times a deep red, other times brown… other times pink. The only time my tampon had any real blood on it was first thing this morning, which is why I didn't test. :tmi: but it wasn't leaking or by any means 'full'.

When I just checked my cervix, and pulled my finger out - there was only a tiny speck of pinkish blood.

My boobs are still very tender on the sides and when I take my bra off they hurt really bad and feel super heavy.

I am so trying not to get my hopes up - I mean really, what are the odds!?

mommamindy March 19th, 2013 10:13 PM

I would also say test tomorrow! GL!

bella88 March 19th, 2013 10:17 PM

If you find out let me know! This is the problem Im having. 17dpo today I think and second day of pinky-orange spotting. It was a little darker this.morning but only way up near my cervix from being there all night I guess and it went.back to the lighter colour after getting.up for the day. Been wearing a pad today to see how much makes its way out and nothing on that today or last.nights one or.my.underwear yesterday. Only if I wipe or go looking for it and its light enough in colour that unless my pee is super clear I can barely notice it on the paper. Cervix is also super high and feels closed and a bit squishy, maybe a little.bit softer than medium but.not quite soft enough to call it soft.

JoannaEvelyn06 March 19th, 2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bella88 (Post 27211258)
If you find out let me know! This is the problem Im having. 17dpo today I think and second day of pinky-orange spotting. It was a little darker this.morning but only way up near my cervix from being there all night I guess and it went.back to the lighter colour after getting.up for the day. Been wearing a pad today to see how much makes its way out and nothing on that today or last.nights one or.my.underwear yesterday. Only if I wipe or go looking for it and its light enough in colour that unless my pee is super clear I can barely notice it on the paper. Cervix is also super high and feels closed and a bit squishy, maybe a little.bit softer than medium but.not quite soft enough to call it soft.

Isn't it insane!!!! The last time I had such a strange AF, I found out I was pregnant with my DD 3 1/2 weeks later.

I hope we can both get some answers soon. All I can say is if I'm NOT pregnant, this was a cruel, cruel trick from the :witch:

Where is a cervix typically located during your period?

bella88 March 19th, 2013 11:08 PM

It's usually pretty low I think, pretty hard and open. Mine usually starts moving down and opens up between a couple of days and a couple of hours before AF. I have checked just when AF has arrived and that's how mine always feels anyways, low-medium, hard and open. Right now it is about the polar opposite :rolleyes:

~ Nicole ~ March 20th, 2013 12:27 AM

Sounds like pre-period spotting. I get this once or twice a year. when your progesterone starts to lower a few days before AF sometimes the progesterone is too low to fully sustain the uterus lining which causing the spotting or light flow. When the progesterone drops more sharply is when AF fullly starts.

bella88 March 20th, 2013 12:30 AM

Ugh I wish I'd remembered to temp this morning, then I'd have a better idea :/.

~ Nicole ~ March 20th, 2013 12:40 AM

The corpus luteum cyst starts to die a few days before your period is due if no pregnancy is detected. This is why a short LP is so bad. If the Corpus luteum cyst start to die before 12 dpo than the egg might not have a chance to impant fully.When the corpus luteum cyst starts to die a few days before AF This is when the progesterone starts to drop ever so slightly and light spotting can occur. I actually have VERY light spotting 1-3 days before almost every AF but it never really comes out and I would only be able to detect it if I put a tampon in or my finger and than wipe it on tissue. Generally I would count out the chance of pregnancy although there is always possibility of implantation spotting but I think that is less common than pre-period spotting.