JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   OPKS....yep still doing them :/ PIC (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2636349-opks-yep-still-doing-them-pic.html)

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 01:16 PM

OPKS....yep still doing them :/ PIC

So here's this mornings OPK. I got a positive on Saturday and then some dark ones after, but not positives. Would yall say this is positive? Or no?
http://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...55a9d98311.jpg

Even if it is positive, I'm more confused than ever.

WannaB March 20th, 2013 01:19 PM

Re: OPKS....yep still doing them :/ PIC

I'd say yes actually :) not that it helps your confusion I would bet that that dark would be a smiley on a digi. I am so sorry you are being put through this I really hope it happens for you now.

blakesgirl09 March 20th, 2013 01:24 PM

I would think positive too!!

Just out of curiosity, have you taken any more HPT's??

I know your ovulation has never been confirmed but since your temps are funky anyway, I'm not sure it will ever be. I'm not trying to confuse you even more and I'm really hoping I don't but your CM earlier in the month just leads to the question and now with all the +OPK's.

I don't know, just wondering.

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 01:36 PM

I took a HPT maybe Friday and it was negative...I do them randomly sometimes just because I'm so confused lol! I get these dark OPKs a lot now. I'm wondering if my body is constantly trying to O or what...So we just bd a lot because I'm so clueless!

and all these dark OPKs have been within this week...I always get a line on OPKs but they use to be very light-medium in color. Now they are all questionably positive.

Thank you girls so much for your support. This is the only place I can relieve my frustration!!

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 01:43 PM

I'm not sure if this matters either, but I've been sick with a cold the past couple of days and I've been taking medicine. The medicine I've been taking has fever reducing agents in it...I don't know if that could be keeping my temp low (I haven't had fever...I'm taking the medicine for my nose and ears!)

surprisingly the medicine hasn't being drying my CM out...it's definitely still there...a good bit of it too! I have to wear a liner every day.

blakesgirl09 March 20th, 2013 01:44 PM

My theory was that OPK's will be + when you are pregnant as well. They aren't really realiable as an HPT but it does happen, see GollyMolly's post from the other day where she peed on everything!!

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 01:45 PM

Hm, that would be nice...but unlikely..I'm not that lucky haha! I'll take another one in the morning just to be sure.

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 02:36 PM

Anyone know anything about taking cold medicine? Could that be masking temps? but then I'm still getting an occasional +OPK...so weird. I just did an OPK at 2 and it was dark, but negative again. wthhhh

Gamer_Princess March 20th, 2013 02:38 PM

I say it is positive. Coming off BCP your body will take a couple of cycles to regulate... I would continue to keep testing with your OPKs and BD every other day. Once they are negative again I would count the next day as 1DPO just to be safe. If you get another positive I would just do the same thing over again. I know this is very hard BUT you have a great chance of still getting pregnant :) I have hope you will get your :bfp: this month!! :)

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 02:44 PM

Thanks! That's kind of what I'm thinking. I have some hope because my body is obviously trying very hard to O...so it's bound to do it sooner or later. This is my 2nd positive OPK and they were 4 days apart. Should be soon, I'd think..?

katydae88 March 20th, 2013 02:52 PM

I can't really add any insight to your situation but the pic you posted is def positive!! I hope you do O soon!! I've got my fx'd for you :)

bella88 March 20th, 2013 03:19 PM

That's another positive. I agree with Leslie's post. You will O eventually, maybe this time is it :)

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 03:48 PM

This is hard work!!

cutenurse24 March 20th, 2013 04:29 PM

I don't really have anything to add because Leslie said it perfectly. Hoping and praying for you!!!

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 07:05 PM

Thanks everyone! My OPKs are negative now. I only had one positive, just like the last time.

rachoochoo2 March 20th, 2013 07:07 PM

I have had positive OPK's two different times this cycle too. Do you have PCOS?

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 07:13 PM

Not that I'm aware of... I've never been diagnosed with anything like that, but I've also never had a TTC appointment or anything. I've never had any reason to go get checked out. I guess I'll have to if I don't O after a couple of cycles.... I really hope this figures itself out