JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Charting is....exhausting. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2636384-charting-exhausting.html)

Jibby March 20th, 2013 04:20 PM

Charting is....exhausting.

I just started charting with FF this month. I got my thermometer...been at it for about two weeks now.

It is exhausting. Its emotionally exhausting...its physically exhausting for some reason...its anxiety inducing.

Does anyone else feel this way? I know I need to track all this to ensure Im doing the BD when Im most fertile but its also making me feel like crap....I question every little twinge, I find myself worrying about things I never worried about before.

I dunno. Im wondering if I should just stop and let nature take its course.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 04:35 PM

Re: Charting is....exhausting.

Yes! It stresses me out so much!! My temps and OPKs never go with each other and I'm always thinking I'm Oing and then I don't!! So frustrating....

Jibby March 20th, 2013 04:48 PM

Temping is really stressing me out. I only get 1 positive OPK a month and its the same day I have ovulation pain and notice my CM change, so its almost pointless to even do. It is quite obvious when I ovulate. My temps are all over the place. I havent ovulated yet...probably in the next 3-5 days if I had to guess. FF gives me this warning that they are rocky and there couldbe something wrong.

I cant deal with seeing that every day. And the waiting for something to happen. I wonder sometimes if its stressing me out more than I need right now.

I am VERY glad I am not the only one, though it makes me sad you are stressed out too!

MommaLove13 March 20th, 2013 05:29 PM

Temping doesnt stress me out until the very end when I'm either waiting for a bfp or just waiting for AF.

Hope2Be13 March 20th, 2013 06:01 PM

I know... My temps are like a roller coaster. I think I'd do better not temping but then I'd always wonder. I'm going to keep doing it for now, but once I figure out when I really O I'll probably stop

victoria0294 March 20th, 2013 06:54 PM

I just started temping this cycle. I'm only on CD 4 today and started temping on CD 2. It's not stressful yet (since I've only done it a few days!), but I have a feeling it's going to stress me out. Haha already my 3 temps are all over the place, so I'm sure in a week or 2 I'm going to be stressed and obsessing! I really am only doing it to make sure that I actually am ovulating.

I think the OPKs are stressing me out too! This cycle I bought the digital clear blue ones so I can stop wondering if the line is the correct color since mine usually look close to positive (even today, and I still have AF a little bit!)

I'm sure stressing out over this stuff isn't going to help, so if I don't have luck this cycle I think I'm just going to DTD every other day around O time.

I'm glad I'm not the only stressed out one too! Sorry I went off on a bit of a rant;)

Good luck everybody! FX for that BFP!!

cutenurse24 March 20th, 2013 08:06 PM

Everything about TTC can be so stressful. But I will definitely agree with you that charting can be stressful too. I really hope that this is your cycle and you get your bfp!!! So then you don't have to worry about charting any more ;) It is so easy to get caught up in everything with TTC but don't forget to enjoy yourself. Don't let TTC and charting rule your life. Good luck!!!