JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   OPK picture....Hoping I didn't O already!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2637124-opk-picture-hoping-i-didnt-o-already.html)

eilla05 March 22nd, 2013 08:06 PM

OPK picture....Hoping I didn't O already!!!!

These are from the 16th until now..obviously the ones except for the bottom one are older...bottom was from just a few minutes ago (I wrote the wrong date!). No temp drop yet to indicate O on FF.

What do you think?

http://postimg.org/image/7kicns1ur/

SweetiePeas March 23rd, 2013 06:13 AM

Re: OPK picture....Hoping I didn't O already!!!!

Wish I could help you out on this, but I am far from a pro and use clearblue easy,lol.

cutenurse24 March 23rd, 2013 09:00 AM

I would say that your am test on 3/22 looks positive to me.So since you got your positve that means you will O within the next 24-36hrs. Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!!!

eilla05 March 23rd, 2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutenurse24 (Post 27222472)
I would say that your am test on 3/22 looks positive to me.So since you got your positve that means you will O within the next 24-36hrs. Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!!!

Crud!! I was thinking the same thing but my temp hasn't dropped yet so maybe in the morning! We BD yesterday morning and will again today at some point gosh I hope to catch that eggie!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Dh just got home yesterday about 11:30am so crossing my fingers that its not to late

Oh and I took another OPK this morning...light than yesterdays PM one

MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K* March 23rd, 2013 12:13 PM

The one of yesterday am looks almost positive but today's afternoon looks further negative..
It's possible ur surge came last night if u would have done a pm test yesterday with an am test today.. So u might ovulate really today or tomorrow so keep BD! Or for some odd reason ur body is gearing and hasn't o'ed. Time will tell better if u keep up with ur temping! :) GL!

eilla05 March 23rd, 2013 05:42 PM

I took another OPK about 10 minutes ago...either I missed my surge or ?? because that test there was barely and I mean barely a line there if at all. I had to "look" for it to see it! Still no temp drop though so maybe I will O tomorrow?

MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K* March 23rd, 2013 08:40 PM

Quite possible.. The 2cycles that I ever used opk's I ovulated 2 days later I got my CH for that day. Looks possible u just missed it.. That's why I think maybe u would have saw a positive opk yesterday night and this early morning!!

Hope hubby feels like some more BD!!! :)

bella88 March 23rd, 2013 10:26 PM

Looks like you might have got your surge between the 22nd AM test and the 23rd PM test to me. I think a 22nd PM test would probably have been positive or maybe a 23rd AM test? Missed the surge maybe but your chart says to me that you haven't missed O. Watery CM on CD13 is also good :)

eilla05 March 24th, 2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bella88 (Post 27223660)
Looks like you might have got your surge between the 22nd AM test and the 23rd PM test to me. I think a 22nd PM test would probably have been positive or maybe a 23rd AM test? Missed the surge maybe but your chart says to me that you haven't missed O. Watery CM on CD13 is also good :)

I wrote the wrong date on that 23pm...that was the 22nd pm date test ;) ! I thought I put that in the original post...going back to check now. Those are test from the 16-22nd PM.

But what the heck is going on! My chart hasn't picked up O yet my OPK's as of last night there was barely a line. So either I missed it and the temp for Saturday morning was off because I had gotten up to walk about 1.5 hours before I temped so maybe if I would have temped correctly that would have been it....

This is going to drive me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!