JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Today is my test day, but I'm afraid... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2637275-today-my-test-day-but-im-afraid.html)

mandy1986 March 23rd, 2013 06:23 PM

Today is my test day, but I'm afraid...

Af was due yesterday. I had cramps in the morning like she was going to show. I had a slight tinge of a brownish color in my cm, but only on the tissue. I wanted to test this morning, but I figured as soon as I peed on it I would start and just waste my test. There is still no sign of her or any spotting.
My temp seems to be dropping slowly, but I haven't been charting long enough to know if that's normal for me.
I want to test tonight, but I'm not sure if I should since it's not FMU.

I'm afraid of another :bfn: I don't know if I can handle the disappointment right now, I'm a big o ball of emotions right now :cry:

bella88 March 23rd, 2013 06:33 PM

Re: Today is my test day, but I'm afraid...

Take a test :). I know it is disappointing when it is bfn but then it means that you can try again. It sucks but it's a new opportunity and it is one step closer to your bfp. You do have a bit of a temp drop so you can prepare yourself for seeing a bfn but you never know, you might get that bfp you have been hoping for :). At least you know either way. You should be right to take a test at any time at this point in your cycle so go ahead and test :). Good luck!

mandy1986 March 23rd, 2013 07:01 PM

Now if I could just get hubby to go get in the shower so I can test!! I'm weird and I don't like when he knows what I'm doing lol Or maybe I just hate coming out to say bfn

bella88 March 23rd, 2013 07:05 PM

Lol dw I test at like 4 in the morning when it's dark and DH is asleep :rolleyes:

cutenurse24 March 23rd, 2013 07:17 PM

I agree with Elissa!!! Take another test!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

mandy1986 March 23rd, 2013 07:28 PM

http://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...6798fb2c14.jpg

Bfn with the wondfo

bella88 March 23rd, 2013 07:31 PM

well doody. My eyes want to see pink in the rght spot so they kinda do but I don't know.

MzNuNu2u March 23rd, 2013 07:37 PM

I would wait 24hrs

mandy1986 March 23rd, 2013 07:50 PM

I have a frer I may try in the morning. We'll see :)

jeragiz March 23rd, 2013 11:35 PM

Good luck. Fingers crossed for you

bella88 March 24th, 2013 01:32 AM

No af or spotting? I see your temp hasn't dropped much more and it doesn't say af showed yet on your chart.

katydae88 March 24th, 2013 07:34 AM

I have my fx'd cross for you :) I was hoping to come on here and see your test from this morning!! I am glad that af hasn't showed up for you yet and I hope she doesn't for the next 9 months!!

mandy1986 March 24th, 2013 08:37 AM

BOO!!! Stupid af showed this morning. How depressing, I really thought we had a chance this time.
Guess it's time to start at square 1 again.

katydae88 March 24th, 2013 09:13 AM

BOO for af showing!!!

Sweetiepeamama March 24th, 2013 10:29 AM

Oh man! I was hoping to see your BFP today :( sorry AF showed, I know it's so disappointing. But on the up side, it's a fresh start for you this month - FX'ed you see two lines this time!

cutenurse24 March 24th, 2013 04:28 PM

Well that just stinks!!!! I am sorry that AF showed up!!!! Fingers crossed and hoping that next cycle will be your cycle!!!! Are you going to do anything different this cycle??

mandy1986 March 24th, 2013 05:12 PM

Thanks ladies. I was pretty upset this morning. Even though I was sure she would show :( I think I'm going to use preseed or conceive plus this cycle. I'm also going to get back on my healthy food kick again. I veered off the path last month and I can tell. I'm not sure what else, I should probably get back to my red raspberry leaf tea.