JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Do I go to the doctor??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2638450-do-i-go-to-doctor.html)

BDmom6907 March 27th, 2013 06:47 PM

Do I go to the doctor???

So today was my first "late" day (no period), FF had my AF here tomorrow but that would be a little long. My temps are not showing AF is on her way either, my temps usually go way down about 2-3 days before she shows. I don't even have cramp of anything else saying af is coming. I checked my cervix yesterday and saw some blood and thought I was getting AF but nothing. My chart is below if you wanna look at it.

At first I thought I O on CD 15 then had that HUGE drop and lasted for a few days and then my temps went up on CD 25 and have kinda stayed up. So I"m wondering if that's when I O? Or maybe I didn't O at all, but then why would my AF be late?

I didn't do OPK's this month, now I wish I would have, but the latest I have ever O is CD 19.

I did take a HPT and it's a BFN but if I did O on CD 25 I would only be DPO 6.

I don't know?!?!? I need help!!!

Davis720 March 27th, 2013 07:55 PM

Re: Do I go to the doctor???

Well I wanted to reply at least :) but honestly i have VERY little experience reading charts. I don't temp, but I do take the charting test on ff hehe. I have no idea when you o'd. But I'd guess either cd 15 or around early 20s...? I don't think the blood is anything to worry about unless it comes with abnormal cramping/ pain. Wait to see if the witch shows! Are you having any symptoms? Gl!

cutenurse24 March 27th, 2013 08:22 PM

I am not great at reading charts either. Fingers crossed for you that you O'd late and just too early to get a bfp. I would wait and test again in a couple of days. Fingers crossed for you!!!

CherryLimeade March 27th, 2013 09:25 PM

I don't think going to the dr is necessary just yet. If your temps are stay high, retest again. Any other symptoms?

BDmom6907 March 27th, 2013 09:39 PM

Not really, that's the annoying part, but the 6 times I've been pregnant i have only once had symptoms. I usually don't feel anything until I'm like 7-8 weeks along. I guess I will wait until maybe Sunday or Monday to test again because if I did O on or around CD 25 I would be about 10 DPO by then.....sigh.....

bella88 March 28th, 2013 04:27 AM

I guess if you wait 14 days after CD25 and AF still doesn't show up or you get a + test maybe check in with the doctor but at this stage I wouldn't. Did you have any possible O signs around or leading up to day 24-25? Your temps do look like they are staying up now but it's hard to say with the high temps after it looked like you geared up around CD16. It is possible that you haven't O'd at all yet but it looks like you did more recently. I can't say for sure of course. I hope you have and you get answers soon :hug:

babygirlbaby March 28th, 2013 04:35 AM

I don't have much to add, just wanted to say good luck! It's frustrating to not know. HUGS!

blakesgirl09 March 28th, 2013 07:28 AM

FXed that something happens soon. Good Luck to you!!!

Sweetiepeamama March 28th, 2013 09:36 AM

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as clueless this month. My cycle is doing the same thing! Today I am late, although FF has my CD 1 as tomorrow, but I think that's a little long for me. I'm not totally sure about my O date, either, it may have been a couple of days later than FF says. At any rate, I'm having a tiny bit of spotting and one-sided cramping, and my temps are still up. I'm obsessed with running to the bathroom to check, but there's really nothing to see ;)

I feel like my body is playing a nasty trick on me and it sucks :(

bella88 March 28th, 2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetiepeamama (Post 27237832)
I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as clueless this month. My cycle is doing the same thing! Today I am late, although FF has my CD 1 as tomorrow, but I think that's a little long for me. I'm not totally sure about my O date, either, it may have been a couple of days later than FF says. At any rate, I'm having a tiny bit of spotting and one-sided cramping, and my temps are still up. I'm obsessed with running to the bathroom to check, but there's really nothing to see ;)

I feel like my body is playing a nasty trick on me and it sucks :(

That is weird, I wonder why it doesn't have O day as CD18? That makes the.most sense on all fronts, temp, cm and all that. I hope you get a bfp soon

Orangebrittainy March 28th, 2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bella88 (Post 27239149)
That is weird, I wonder why it doesn't have O day as CD18? That makes the.most sense on all fronts, temp, cm and all that. I hope you get a bfp soon

Sometimes the CM confuses FF. That happened to me. If you took it out, it would probably move to 18

BDmom6907 March 28th, 2013 08:26 PM

Yeah I know that when I put in my CM it confuses the heck out of FF. I've been having cramping ever since like CD 22 I just got tired of putting my signs in. I hope for one of 3 things, my temps go down to show my period is coming, AF comes or I get a BFP lol :)

hopingfor2bri March 28th, 2013 10:09 PM

What setting do you have it on? I like advanced but looking at your chart I don't yet see a clear thermal shift your temps are still somewhat within the range of pre o it's possible you geared up to o but didn't what was ur cm like post cd25?