JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Colposcopy results are in.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2638726-colposcopy-results.html)

Gamer_Princess March 28th, 2013 05:05 PM

Colposcopy results are in....

God heard some awesome prayers :) Colposcopy results showed nothing abnormal so the cervical biopsy was NOT needed :) Thanks for all prayers and thoughts. Now we can rest easy and move on with our plans!! :D My doctor just marveled over my CM.. I mean I was blushing because she kept going on with how much I had and how fertile it looked. :p So my next pap is in 6 months :D We also kind did a brush up of next month's cycle to refresh what needs to be done.

Since my cycle was kind of early this month (last cycle was only 26 days) I am to just call in on CD 1 and set up an appointment for CD 9 ultrasound, CD 11 ultrasound, and CD 13 ultrasound. If all looks great on CD 13 I will trigger and wait out for 7 days after O progestrone check and a beta at 14DPO, unless period shows up first. We were orginially just going to have to go in May 1st which was "my estimated CD 9" but to safe guard against AF doing what she does best, never showing up on time, I like this WAY better. After next cycle's "natural monitoring" they will have a better understanding of which meds we will go with. HOPING we can pull off a :bfp: this month but if not, NEXT CYCLE is gonna be amazing :D

Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts!! You girls are truly amazing! :wub:

Believingforonemore March 28th, 2013 05:15 PM

Re: Colposcopy results are in....

Yeah Gamer! So happy to hear this! God is good!

Orangebrittainy March 28th, 2013 05:21 PM

I am sooo glad to hear this!!

bella88 March 28th, 2013 05:29 PM

That is awesome :D. Glad all the results came back good and that you look all super fertile.right.now ;) good luck!

beautiful.mess March 28th, 2013 05:31 PM

So glad!!

blakesgirl09 March 28th, 2013 05:37 PM

This is wonderful news!!! I'm so glad that everything turned out fine and I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

sareymac March 28th, 2013 05:53 PM

This is so wonderful! I am so happy to read this :) FX for you guys :) I cannot wait for the day you post your BFP pic !!!

Melissadd March 28th, 2013 06:02 PM

That is awesome news.

Faith=2xBlessed March 28th, 2013 06:14 PM

Thats wonderful news babe :) fx that you get a bfp extremely soon :D

SweetiePeas March 28th, 2013 06:17 PM

Thats great news!!

Gamer_Princess March 28th, 2013 06:43 PM

Thanks girls :)

cutenurse24 March 29th, 2013 07:16 AM

I am so glad to hear this update from you!!! I am so happy for you!!! God is great that is for sure!!! I am hoping you get your bfp!!!! I know that I am ready to get a bfp and move onto a DDC :D Really hoping that with some monitoring (for you and me) by our doctors and we will get those bfps soon!!!

katydae88 March 29th, 2013 07:33 AM

I am so glad that you got great results with your test!! I sooo hope you get your BFP soon :)

SmilingSam March 29th, 2013 07:41 AM

Wonderful! :)

babygirlbaby March 29th, 2013 08:16 AM

Yay! So glad you got good results!

Hope2Be13 March 29th, 2013 10:36 AM

Wonderful news!!!!! :D

mommamindy March 29th, 2013 11:14 AM

So glad you got good news and a great plan! God is good! And hoping for you to get a BFP this month!

Gamer_Princess March 29th, 2013 03:47 PM

THank you so much!! Yes HE sure is :D

jeweluv March 29th, 2013 06:29 PM

AMAZING TO HEAR....YEAY!! ON TO THE BABY MAKING......and BFP BUSINESS!

Jibby March 29th, 2013 07:12 PM

Yay!!! :-)