JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Spoke to the doc!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2640114-spoke-to-doc.html)

Seaweed April 3rd, 2013 04:53 AM

Spoke to the doc!!

I am 3 days late and 2 days ago when I last tested it was a bfn. So I asked the doc for some advice and she said you are either late or pregnant (I am thinking really? lol tell me something I don't know lol), but if as you say you have always been regular as clockwork then I would take this as a good sign. And what about the bfn? She said well lots of women don't get a positive test until a week after their period is due so I should basically test again and I should know by the end of the week. I will test tomorrow and IF bfn, will do it again Saturday. I will keep you all posted. Still eating like a pig lol I am constantly hungry, as soon as anyone mentions food, there is times during the day I can even taste food lol, still going to the toilet every hour for a wee, low back pain, on and off cramping and weird cm (sorry tmi) it was milky/creamy and now it has changed since yesterday its just clear and wet I thought the witched had arrived and got upset but it wasn't her it really felt like I had wet myself lol lol. Also yesterday at work I was falling asleep standing up. My eyes were half closed!

aarafko April 3rd, 2013 04:56 AM

Re: Spoke to the doc!!

I hope you get that BFP soon. Your symptoms sound promising. Good Luck!!! Don't you hate when drs state the obvious... :lol:

babygirlbaby April 3rd, 2013 06:06 AM

Good luck when you test! I agree, your symptoms sound promising!

SweetiePeas April 3rd, 2013 06:55 AM

GL!

cutenurse24 April 3rd, 2013 08:00 AM

Your symptoms do sound super promising!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping you do get your bfp and then I can't wait for you to share of pic of it with us :D So excited for you!!!

katydae88 April 3rd, 2013 08:37 AM

GL!! I've got my fx'd that you get a BFP when you test :)

CherryLimeade April 3rd, 2013 10:47 AM

I had some of the same symptoms! Hope you find out soon :)

JoannaEvelyn06 April 3rd, 2013 11:44 AM

GL sweetie!! Can't wait to see your tests :)

dlammers April 3rd, 2013 01:03 PM

Good luck...can't wait to hear the results!

Seaweed April 3rd, 2013 01:40 PM

Thank you so much girls! I really appreciate the support. I will let you know.

jeweluv April 3rd, 2013 02:04 PM

OMG....u sound preggers!!!! Saying a prayer for you!!

bella88 April 3rd, 2013 02:30 PM

Lol sounds like the doctor appt I had. It's a bit like "Gee I know I'm late or pregnant, I wanted you to tell me which one thanks!". Hope AF doesn't show and you get a nice BFP :)