JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   OMG! I think I see a line! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2640466-omg-i-think-i-see-line.html)

SweetiePeas April 4th, 2013 04:23 AM

OMG! I think I see a line!

update in post 17!

I will have to try and get a pic up. Its faint though so don't know if the camera can pick it up. Only problem is that its blue dye. I am 9-10 DPO and its faint and has color and the line is thick. I totally didn't expect to see anything, this has been one of the most stressful months for me. I hope its not a BFN! The only real symptoms I have is deccreased sex drive and silghtly sore BB's . My bb's usually hurt more and sooner than they did this time. I have been tired, but I am fighting a cold as well.
The line showed up well before 10 min
I am not even going to bother putting a pic, the camara I don't think picked it up well. Its definately there though. didn't even have to put it up to the light,lol!

MrsJones April 4th, 2013 04:36 AM

Re: OMG! I think I see a line!

Can't wait to see the picture!!! FX!!!!

aarafko April 4th, 2013 05:03 AM

Fingers crossed! GL! Can't wait to see that peestick. :)

sareymac April 4th, 2013 05:09 AM

Ahhh picturrrrreeee haha fx!!!

mommamindy April 4th, 2013 05:16 AM

Good Luck! Hope to see a pic!

SweetiePeas April 4th, 2013 05:21 AM

I am debating whether or not to get FRER. I feel like crap. I was going to go last night but this cold is kicking my butt! When I bought these tests I didn't realize they were blue. I don't like blue. I am going to keep my hopes low so I don't get disappointed if the next one turns out negative..

Gamer_Princess April 4th, 2013 05:37 AM

I say test with a FRER and post the orginial pic ;) Darker line :dust:!

jeweluv April 4th, 2013 05:42 AM

Rooting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thinks "(please, please, please)" ........go get that FRER...I sounds like a positive bc it is thick!!!

eilla13 April 4th, 2013 06:20 AM

Yay!!!! Post a picture or text me one :)

babygirlbaby April 4th, 2013 06:33 AM

I say get a frer :) I don't trust blue dye tests after my last cycle getting positives. Good luck and hope to see the pics!!

cutenurse24 April 4th, 2013 03:19 PM

So excited for you!!! I can't wait for you to test again and post a pic for you us!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

blakesgirl09 April 4th, 2013 03:30 PM

I can't wait to see that pic!!! FXed!!!

Gamer_Princess April 4th, 2013 08:01 PM

Any update?!

Jibby April 4th, 2013 08:55 PM

Praying this is it!!

cutenurse24 April 4th, 2013 09:04 PM

Fingers crossed!!! Hoping you update us soon!!!

bella88 April 4th, 2013 10:47 PM

Gah still no update!! Hope that means that Amy got a FRER and a nice pink line showed up and she is too busy being excited to update :D

SweetiePeas April 5th, 2013 04:30 AM

Sorry guys ! I took FRER yesterday and another blue and a BFN! So I waited until this morning and took the last blue and FRER. Well the blue one looks about the same as yesterday and the FRER I swear has such a faint line you need a magnifying glass to see it! So I am still unsure and have to wait more, UGH! Waiting is so hard. I am likely only 10 DPO today. Pretty sure I O'd in the middle of the night on the 25-26. I hope to update with better news soon. The soonest I will Test now will be Sunday, but I am gonna try to wait until Monday because I am due for AF Monday or Tuesday!

Just wanted to add I took the test apart to see if the line is pink and it is. I thought it was its just so faint! I took yesterdays apart too even though its old and there is a line there. So who knows? I am gonna try to keep my mind busy.. now that its drier its more pink. I hope I don't have a bad case of evaps because thats so wrong...

SweetiePeas April 5th, 2013 05:38 AM

jeweluv April 5th, 2013 06:15 AM

omg.....it could so be your month!!! You are still early and every test is temperamental.......KUP, hang in there!! EXCITING!!