JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Dr appt update (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2642487-dr-appt-update.html)

Hope2Be13 April 11th, 2013 11:51 AM

Dr appt update

I love my new dr! She's super sweet and very understanding. She prescribed me provera and gave me a refill... She said to come back in 2 months if things don't get moving. She reassured me that this problem has become more and more common and ill get back to normal! Yay! Also she said since I spotted that my body is still producing estrogen and its trying hard to wake up my ovaries :)

blakesgirl09 April 11th, 2013 11:54 AM

Re: Dr appt update

So when are you to start the provera??

I'm so glad that you liked her and that things are looking up FINALLY!!!

babygirlbaby April 11th, 2013 12:24 PM

Yay :cheer: for an awesome dr! I'm not ever sure how provera works?

SmilingSam April 11th, 2013 01:55 PM

Hooray! I'm happy to hear that your doctor listened. I hope one round of provera is all it takes to wake up your body and get things moving. :hearts:

WannaB April 11th, 2013 01:56 PM

I'm so glad it went well for you and having a great dr is always a wonderful feeling.

Hope2Be13 April 11th, 2013 02:24 PM

I started it today! Katie, provera is suppose to induce my period! I have a ten day round of it, so hopefully I will get AF soon and be able to start a new cycle. If I don't get my period in 6 weeks, I will do one more round of provera

I meant if I don't get my period in 6 weeks following this period that I'm about to get, I take it again

SweetiePeas April 11th, 2013 02:52 PM

Glad things are starting to move along for you!

BDmom6907 April 11th, 2013 03:51 PM

It's so nice when you have a doctor that actually listens to you! Hope things work for you!

rachoochoo2 April 11th, 2013 07:33 PM

Yay! I had great success with the provera. I took it twice a day for 10 days and started AF 4 days after stopping it. So is the refill incase the first round doesn't work or to use if you start having another long cycle?

Gamer_Princess April 11th, 2013 10:08 PM

I am so happy for you :) Come on AF :D

Hope2Be13 April 12th, 2013 03:21 AM

Thank you!!!
And yes, the refill is a just-in-case this happens again. But if it does happen again she wants me to start the second round of provera and come see her after I start it

bella88 April 12th, 2013 03:41 PM

Glad your doctor was awesome :). Hope the provera works the first go and you get AF shortly! Fx for a bfp for you next cycle!

cutenurse24 April 16th, 2013 08:33 AM

I finally got a chance to get on here. I am so glad that your appt went well. Fingers crossed that this dose of Provera will bring on AF!!!

epsilonbeta April 16th, 2013 02:33 PM

Glad it went well! Hopefully the meds kick everything into gear.