JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Update on me... Tww again! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2645481-update-me-tww-again.html)

Davis720 April 23rd, 2013 08:17 PM

Update on me... Tww again!

So here we are at cycle 12, and my what a journey it has been! As some of you may remember, this is my first cycle on clomid :) I really hope it works! I got a super dark positive opk this morning (which was not positive this evening). I also started taking my progesterone again today.

Here's what I'm doing this time around! :tmi:

Cd 11 bd (no oral before! It's so hard not to but we managed to use other methods hehe) made sure I o'd first and then put my legs in the air for a bit :)

Cd 13 bd ( no oral again) with preseed inserted a bit beforehand. No o for me this time (no biggie, cd 11 pretty much blew my mind so I may still be recovering lol) and legs in the air again. Does this work? Hmmm...

So that's it for me! Are you ladies trying anything differently this cycle? I also stopped taking prenatals and omegas 3s. Will of course continue them if preggo, but they are annoying to take for 6+ months with the only results being constipation!

Anyway, thanks for keeping up with me ladies! Gl and :dust: to you!

katydae88 April 23rd, 2013 08:29 PM

Re: Update on me... Tww again!

I am glad to see your update :) I have my fx'd that you get your BFP this cycle :)

JoannaEvelyn06 April 23rd, 2013 08:58 PM

I was missing you! Happy to hear an update - FX this is it for you. Keep us posted :)

Believingforonemore April 24th, 2013 04:41 AM

I hope the Clomid does the trick. Next month will be a year for me also. Enough already for both of us!

sareymac April 24th, 2013 05:08 AM

FX for you !!!

bdblessedbabe April 24th, 2013 05:50 AM

I hope you ger your BFP this cycle.

This was also my first cycle on clomid. I think we should be testing around thesame time in May, today is my CD15 1DPO. I believe we will all celebrate.:smile:

I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

This was also my first cycle on clomid. I think we should be testing around thesame time in May, today is my CD15 1DPO. I believe we will all celebrate.

cutenurse24 April 24th, 2013 10:37 AM

So happy to see a post from you!!! I really hope that just a touch of Clomid is all you need in order to get your bfp!!! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Faith=2xBlessed April 24th, 2013 11:15 AM

Fxed for you darling :) happy to hear an update from you!

Davis720 April 26th, 2013 06:44 PM

Thank you so much ladies for being my support group! I really hope this is our key to a healthy happy baby :)

Bdblessed congrats and gl to you too! My ticker is off but I am at the end of cd15 aka 2 dpo right now. When are you planning on testing? I'm a Poas-aholic but I try to old out til 9 dpo or so! Hehe

Hoping, I'm sorry and I hope you don't make it to a year of trying! Fx!

Again, thank you ladies, I am so grateful to have you! :dust: to everyone :)

bdblessedbabe May 7th, 2013 11:31 PM

Hi Davis720, AF has showed up for me. Have you tested? I hope it is a BFP!!!