JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   So Sweet (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2645658-so-sweet.html)

cutenurse24 April 24th, 2013 11:16 AM

So Sweet

So DH and I had a lunch date yesterday before he went into work his part-time job. We were talking about work and our fertility stuff. I told him that I wanted to work on May 4th but not sure if I should put myself through that extra stress since that could be the potential day of IUI. He says to me do it if you want to not because you think I need you to do that. That just because we are going about getting pregnant a little bit different that I shouldn't feel I have to kill myself to make up for it. That it is his job to stress and worry about those things and I just need to stay healthy and happy. I don't know if it is hormones/Clomid or what but I was just moved to tears. It has taken us 4 1/2 yrs of marriage and a bout with cancer to get to this point and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Earlier this week he texted me and told me that he is proud to be married to me and call me his wife. So thankful that counseling and prayer seems to be paying off. I just wanted to encourage those who seem to be going through a tough spot in your marriage and or relationship. It does and can get better.

hopeful_girl55 April 24th, 2013 11:20 AM

Re: So Sweet

Oh my. That just made me tear up. :wub:
How sweet is that. Such a sweet hubby you have there. :D
I am so glad all the counseling and everything else is helping you two get to a great place. <3

sareymac April 24th, 2013 11:36 AM

Thats incredibly sweet. :)

katydae88 April 24th, 2013 12:00 PM

That was incredibly sweet of him and made me teary eyed, too!!!! Gotta love the hormones :)

babygirlbaby April 24th, 2013 12:18 PM

Awww, that's really sweet! Made me tear up a little too :)

cutenurse24 April 24th, 2013 02:30 PM

I have to admit that I used to honestly be skeptical about the power of prayer. But the change I have seen in my husband over the last 6wks has been incredible. Also helps that I am going to that amazing bible study with other fire wives. That bible study is just amazing!!! I highly recommend the book&work book. Here it is on Amazon.com: Lies Women Believe/Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe- 2 book set (9780802476005): Nancy Leigh DeMoss: Books. I definitely recommend it!!! There are some chapters in there that have stepped on my toes and made me realize that I need to change my thinking, actions, and behavior.

Believingforonemore April 24th, 2013 03:20 PM

Thank you for sharing your inspirational story with us!

goldengirlamy April 24th, 2013 04:57 PM

Thats so sweet. I thought it was sweet yesterday when DH said I shouldnt have to murder my Feet in high heels at work but that doesnt compare to what your dh said .