JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   What's going on with me. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2647155-whats-going-me.html)

hopeful_girl55 April 30th, 2013 02:42 PM

What's going on with me.

So yesterday morning I woke up in terrible pain. I ended up having them move my doctors app from today to yesterday because I started seeing a lot of blood and a quite a few clots in my urine. So they ran a bunch of blood test regarding my hives and I think there was something for the uti's but I'm not sure. I go back on the 13th to talk about the results, and they prescribed me some antibiotics to help get rid of what i assume is another bladder infection.
Its all get very irritating. I am not sure if the BDing we did this weekend caused it to get this bad, or what. But now I am 2 DPO and just barely got some bding in there before I O'd. I am not expecting to get a sticky bean this month.
So as I was typing this my SO called. His boss called everyone in to talk to them today. Due to his divorce and everything he has going on he won't be able to keep the place open anymore. So SO just lost his job and doesn't know when they will stop working but most likely next week.
I am so stressed right now I don't even know what to do. He made more than me and was the reason we made it every month. I don't even know what do right now.

dri2011 April 30th, 2013 03:22 PM

Re: What's going on with me.

:bighug: I'm so sorry hun....I'm sure everything will work out fine. We're here if you need to talk/rant. :hug:

hopeful_girl55 April 30th, 2013 03:25 PM

Thanks Dri, its just so stressful. He can get unemployment but that's not his full pay and I am just so worried about what we are going to do.
His boss is being really cool about it and trying to find them somewhere else to go, but still. We can't count on someone else finding him a job.

Believingforonemore April 30th, 2013 03:53 PM

Pray, and pray some more. God might have a better plan for him.

Faith=2xBlessed April 30th, 2013 04:14 PM

Awww I'm sorry Sam :( that all is so stressful! Everything's going to work out tho even when it seems like its a never ending battle with the stresses of life it's going to be ok! Wish I could come hug you! I'm sorry love chin up ok! :)

Orangebrittainy April 30th, 2013 04:19 PM

:bighug::bighug:

cutenurse24 April 30th, 2013 09:52 PM

I am so sorry Sam that you are going through all of this. I really hope that you can get some answers from the doctor and they can help you get healhy and stay healthy!!! I am sorry that Ryan lost his job, praying that he can find another one really soon!!! :console: :hug: Keep your chin up!!!

hopeful_girl55 May 1st, 2013 08:50 AM

Thanks ladies. Your support means so much to mean, even if it just your thoughts and prayers and a few virtual hugs.
I am having a bad day today. My hives have basically exploded, I could feel them while I was sleeping so I didn't get much sleep last night. Plus my bladder is just killing me. I am a ball of nerves and on the verge of tears all the time.
Me and SO don't deal with stress in the same way so he doesn't understand why I get upset. So that leads us to bicker about stuff, which isn't helping the stress.
I just hope everything works out, because from where I am right now I feel like I am being hit from all sides.
Thanks again for all your T&P. If you could keep them coming, it would mean a lot.
Its nice to have you ladies to rant a little and relieve some of the bottled up stress.