JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Please help me not freak outů. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2647200-please-help-me-not-freak-out.html)

JoannaEvelyn06 April 30th, 2013 03:43 PM

Please help me not freak outů.

I am officially 3 days late todayů.. and I want my dang :bfp:ů..

Can any of you please give me happy stories of not getting a :bfp: until after your period was lateů. it sucks, I FEEL pregnantů. but I can't get 2 lines to get excited about it.

It makes me feel really sad :(

twinkle23 April 30th, 2013 05:12 PM

Re: Please help me not freak outů.

I can't :( Ive always had early BFP. BUT try and remember that not all implantations occur at 7 days, Sometimes HCG can rise at a slower rate.

I took a HPT today, (no idea why.....) and it was a medium positive. Nothing to get excited about. But my HCG levels would be over 300 by now. Perhaps ditch the HPT go to your GP and just tell him you would like a quantitive blood test to determine HCG levels.

Good luck sweety, wishing you all the best xx

twinkle23 April 30th, 2013 05:21 PM

PS, NEVER be afraid or seem over eager to ask for these tests. its your body and you have every right to request information on it.

Worst case, tell him you got a BFP but you have no idea when your last period was LOL

cutenurse24 April 30th, 2013 08:58 PM

I would definitely see if you can get in to see your doctor and have some blood work done. Fingers crossed for you!!!

sareymac May 1st, 2013 04:52 AM

I can tell you a happy one. My sister was like 14 days late before she got a BFP and now her little cutie daughter will be one in July!! :) GL FX for you :)

vtjenn May 1st, 2013 05:39 AM

I am the total opposite! I am 2 days late.. and i am too chicken to test! How pathetic is that?? I just don't want to test, get a BFN, and then be disappointed.
I've made a deal with myself though, i will test in the AM if i don't start today

Jennifer

babygirlbaby May 1st, 2013 05:50 AM

That's rough :( Did you decide to go to the dr?

JoannaEvelyn06 May 1st, 2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtjenn (Post 27330724)
I am the total opposite! I am 2 days late.. and i am too chicken to test! How pathetic is that?? I just don't want to test, get a BFN, and then be disappointed.
I've made a deal with myself though, i will test in the AM if i don't start today

Jennifer

Good luck! Let me know how it goes. I tested with an FRER this AMů.. nothing ů nada, :bfn: :( :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirlbaby (Post 27330755)
That's rough :( Did you decide to go to the dr?

I'm struggling with going to the doc and paying a freaking office visit, just so they'll order blood work. I think it's super annoying that I can't just call and say "I'm late, can I get blood work?". Who knows :) I guess if I still don't get a :bfp: by next week, I'll cave and go. :)

bella88 May 1st, 2013 02:27 PM

I think there is a lady on the AIP board, Urchin I think? She didn't get her bfp until she was late. It was ages ago but my brain wants to say it was something like 17dpo.

chelseamb May 2nd, 2013 01:07 PM

Lurking... I was 18 dpo.. I was techincally 5 days late, but my cycle had changed :d I ovulated later then i though i did. So my ultrasound dated me a week behind... our bodies are fickle things :P remember that

Caydens_mommy May 2nd, 2013 01:20 PM

my aunt was 4 months pregnant and had a period every month before she got her bfp and even then when she did get it, it was really faint

mom2ariana May 2nd, 2013 03:15 PM

with my daughter, i took two tests when i was 2 days late and then 3 days late - all BFN. at 13 days late i took a test and got a BFP. i ovulated extremely late in my cycle. my daughter always measured 1-2 weeks smaller than what she would be according to my LMP. good luck!!

Hippielovelocks May 2nd, 2013 03:40 PM

You just could have just ovulated later than you thought you had. FX for you.