JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Happier (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2647520-happier.html)

bella88 May 1st, 2013 04:28 PM

Happier

So it looks like, after a false start around CD12, my body is gearing up to O again :). Cervix was starting to open up again as of yesterday and is high, soft and open today. CM was still cloudy yesterday but with some EWCM mixed in and a bit stretchy (not semen though looked similar) and is clear and abundant and a mix of EWCM and watery and more stretchy again. Also DH is talking to me again I guess after another argument/discussion in the car where some stuff got hashed out. Granted he still wasn't saying much because he's prob still mad but wearing sexy a lingerie type outfit to bed and giving him a run over with the hands then saying goodnight and rolling over to the other side of the bed apparently worked well last night :P. Didn't work so well for his hands off ignore me stance at the time but was good for me! Not temping anymore but if CM dries up in a couple of days I might take it for a morning or so to see if they are my normal post O temps. With the exception of this wacky month I have a pretty good idea of when stuff happens so if DH is feeling pressured and like Im obsessed because of stuff like temping Im happy to leave it go.

left_field May 1st, 2013 06:27 PM

Re: Happier

Good luck to you Bella!

Believingforonemore May 1st, 2013 06:49 PM

Sounds like a good plan. :) Good luck!

Hippielovelocks May 1st, 2013 07:00 PM

FX for you hun.

mommamindy May 1st, 2013 11:06 PM

Lol, I love the lingerie work up!!! Hope your body gets to it and you and DH catch it at just the right time! Can't wait to hear your next update!

2014 Offshoremama78 May 1st, 2013 11:33 PM

I am routing for you hun!!!

MercysMummy May 2nd, 2013 12:00 AM

Ooo GL for O :D keeping my FX for a nice strong one for you!

bella88 May 2nd, 2013 12:22 AM

Haha I hope it is a nice strong one, I haven't O'd this late since the very first cycle.off the pill! Then was CD17 too. Who knows, guess I'll wait and see :). I feel a lot less worried now I know I have 49 pregnancy tests sitting in my.desk at home :).

MercysMummy May 2nd, 2013 12:50 AM

Haha DB use to call mine the lifetime supply until he realised I could go through 30 HPTs in one week without even being pregnant! I think my addiction is so bad I just pee on them to squint at nothing :P

babygirlbaby May 2nd, 2013 05:54 AM

FX for you!

Seaweed May 2nd, 2013 05:58 AM

Good luck hun. My husband is similar. He gets really upset when he gets treated like a robot lol He doesnt like programming sex, which I understand that's why I don't temp etc. I do use OPK's though to be fair and let him know about them but I dont start anything. He does it himself! lol Relax, this will be your month! :-)

bella88 May 2nd, 2013 02:55 PM

Yeah it's like that. It would be easier if, simply by me being off the pill, he didn't then automatically assume that if I am initiating that it must be for baby making ;). Lol yeah it's been a bit more since going off the pill but the extra hormones off the pill help that a LOT and it's not like I didn't initiate before going off the pill:D. He should still remember from the pre pill days what I was like, I definitely wouldn't say that I had a low sex drive when not on the pill, that's for sure so it makes sense that it would recover some again now. Heck it was definitely lower when on the pill but we were still going at it at least 3 times a week.